PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
maxi-coffee1.jpg
Thank you Aggie Sweetie!
Be safe out there today!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Good Morning Everyone... :)

Starting to force the Windows 10 update on at least one of my 3 systems... hopefully it goes smoothly
i have a couple windows machines in the closet, been a quite a while since they were in use, perhaps I should pull them out and do the updates? just because?

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
i have a couple windows machines in the closet, been a quite a while since they were in use, perhaps I should pull them out and do the updates? just because?

It probably never hurts to keep them up to date... depending on how long it's been since they were last updated, it may take several times to get all of the current updates installed. If any of the qualify for a free Windows 10 upgrade ( Win7 and newer ) the updates will need to be installed first before getting the Win10 upgrade.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
@CalamityJan

On the Win10 Updates... either what I'd read earlier was wrong or they haven't made those changes yet. So far I'm not seeing a way to change the update behavior to let the user select when and what is updated.

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
took ole man fer his testin .... √
listened to hims complaims ... √
2 hours outta my life I'll neber gets back ... √
drew on my phome cobber .... √
ate pizza .... √
foumd outs I gotta leave @ 6 AM Saturday fer Orlando .... √ :facepalm:

all in all I hads a wasted day :unsure: hopes ya'll's had a betta one :laugh:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Believe me chimp lady, I'm wondering the same thing! :lol::lol::lol:

My sister has said that she wants him or before August hits, so there IS that... :D
christ almightys Doo, gets ober dere and make da woman jog roumd da block a few times or sumptin :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread