Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
qorax (or anyone with a hybrid estia): Have we determined a way to keep juice from leaking out the positive contact on the Estia? It doesn't bother me too much, but my batteries get kinda gross because it leaks a little constantly.
Pls keep the wick channels stuffed. And use the Juice Control for feed management. Keep the JC closed when not in use.

graffiti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2014
CT
Juice control is always locked down. I find it draws better if you don't open it up at all. Wicks are all down in the channels, again, I find if they're not in then channels they don't wick very well (unlike the phenomenon build). It appears that a little juice is working its way down through the air holes under the coil. My coils are only about 2mm above the holes because throat hit is too much if I go higher than that. I wonder if that's the problem?

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Juice control is always locked down. I find it draws better if you don't open it up at all. Wicks are all down in the channels, again, I find if they're not in then channels they don't wick very well (unlike the phenomenon build). It appears that a little juice is working its way down through the air holes under the coil. My coils are only about 2mm above the holes because throat hit is too much if I go higher than that. I wonder if that's the problem?
What I meant was, pls keep the wick channels "totally packed tight" with cotton. This way excessive juice will not flow into the chamber. So, there wouldn't be unused juice to trickle down the 510. But this method will also give you dry hits as there'd be a blockage at the channels. This thus will need you to use the JC to feed in. And close it down when not in use.

And try and keep the coils around 1.2-1.5mm from the base's airholes.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
That was a bag his wife, Maria, made for the kiss qe mods..

The new lord mods look like they come out with a sexysexy black one..I'm sure, still handmade by her.

I wish I could offer more support to Gus. I was so surprised at the support and simple conversation I was given, through one of the toughest language barriers.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I see there is a bell tank for the Estia now. I would love a fatty bell tank (as if my Estia doesn't have enough outfits).
I'd be reviewing the various ESTIA tanks soon, including the Bell and Straight tanks. And would be GIVING-AWAY one ESTIA. Should be ready around the weekend :)

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'd be reviewing the various ESTIA tanks soon, including the Bell and Straight tanks. And would be GIVING-AWAY one ESTIA. Should be ready around the weekend :)

I wouldn't mind having a second one :). One of my fav attys, for certain.

I have two regular metal tanks, and two fatty metal tanks. And matching drip tips. Its a well accessorized atty, sporting fashionable looks. Apparently not the latest fashion though, the bell tank look.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I need a 510 kit...But if you have one to spare, I will put it to good use with another gus tube. Who won the Lord you were giving away?xoxoXOXOxxxo :):) ;)-blink.

It's still my favorite atty..It's always going to be an all-star for me.

Since we're already in here, has his switch been improved since the kiss qe? I need to clean mine, but the button is almost seized up when operated.. Of course, this is discovered right after I use all the white vinegar...but I don't have this issue with any other mods. The bearing donut won't come off the switch either...it will move rather freely, but it gets stuck on the end of it.:/
I'm going to build mine at a higher resistance..the tele-part of it scares me some time with its random hot flashes with how low I have the estia built.

Also, wouldn't mind being able to trade my polished ss, brass accent afc top cap for a sealed top cap.

I hope everything is going well for them in Greece...The news paints a picture, but not one for interpretation, just exploitation.lol.[remove soapbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread