The worst 3 brands u have ever tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
I've liked almost everything I tried (not found much disgusting) but one of the first things I did when I started buying ejuice was look up premium brands and just spring for those.

So all I can list is MBV, I can't believe they let some of the flavors that I tried exit the building for consumption. Yes I aired and steeped. They came with hardware purchases. I feel like I beat on MBV a lot, but good grief were they bad.

Reactions: stoneygirl

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake by Virgin Vapor still makes me cringe just thinking about it... Also All Nighter by Apollo was specifically rough although I think that may have been from the Caffeine in it.

After reading the responses though I'm pretty glad I never went with MBV.

mjrshark

Jun 6, 2015
1- dekang their ejuice taste like it burned coil and give dry lung/throat that i need to drink much water after vapin it everytime.
2- liqua " china " kinda like dekang but lil better.
3- jimmy the juice man i tried STRAWBERRY ASTRONAUT and didnt taste anythin like strawberry even after steeping still the same. wasnt good at all.

Reactions: a9g

puddinman

Jun 6, 2015
3- jimmy the juice man i tried STRAWBERRY ASTRONAUT and didnt taste anythin like strawberry even after steeping still the same. wasnt good at all.
So I guess it was a little heavy on the astronaut, huh? ;)

My bottom three in my limited tasting:

1)A local shop who makes their own blends. Everything is just too sickly sweet and over-saturated.

2)Grandpa's Beard, which I liked initially but then got this weird plastic flavor to it.

3)Castle Long, it's not horrible but I can only have so much.

Reactions: a9g

Weedity

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2014
New Jersey
The one and only: Alien Vapor

They are a straight up scam, with liquid that tastes like grass mixed with water. They try to trick people looking for Alien Vision, and they do good at it apparently. They tricked me a year ago, and I tried the ejuice and immediately knew it was a rip off scam. I threw the ejuice into my fire-pit I had going.

Never fall for their scam site. I'm surprised they are still up and running.

slipdiskk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2011
ithaca, ny
Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake by Virgin Vapor still makes me cringe just thinking about it... Also All Nighter by Apollo was specifically rough although I think that may have been from the Caffeine in it.

After reading the responses though I'm pretty glad I never went with MBV.
Yep.....
Stay away from anything labeled Kona Coffee. It's probably made with TFA Kona Coffee flavor concentrate, which is the nastiest most rancid flavoring on the planet. You might want to consider hiring a hazmat team to remove it from your house.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I went for the Chinese brands earlier in the days when i started vaping cause they were cheap (30 ml for just $3) only to find out they used to taste like burnt rubber or something.

Problem #1- cheap/inexpensive Chinese products. Remember the tainted cat food a few years back? They have very low quality standards especially when sending products to the west.

Trying to imagine that taste.

Trying not to. YUCK!

1. Boardwalk - Mugshot. Tasted like vaping pure dish washing liquid.
2. Triphammer - Tried about 5 or 6 flavours - All nasty, synthetic, plasticy and/or vomit inducing.
3. Five Pawns - Tried GM and Gambit - Tasted like alcohol mixed with silage and a liberal helping of regret.

OMG, great descriptions :lol: I agree about the Five Pawns and the alcohol taste. I don't drink and the alcohol taste is horrible. I do like the taste of Crown Royal, but other liquors are BLEH! I use vodka to clean my gear and the smell of that reminds me of a hospital ward, pure rubbing alcohol!

I can't really say there are three brands that I dislike as a whole, but when I consider certain brands that I've tried multiple flavors of a few come to mind:

Suicide Bunny--way over hyped IMO
Space Jam--most flavors taste like a chemistry experiment, a BAD chemistry experiment
Mt. Baker--most of their flavors taste like my early DIY concoctions when I had very little experience and was still experimenting with flavor percentages

Reactions: DoubleEwe

BennyAdeline

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I don't think you can judge a "brand" by dislike of one of their flavors.
I see Mt Baker Vapor listed here, and I agree, there are a couple flavors I would consider terrible, but they also have a flavor I consider one on my favorites.
Also, remember their liquid needs to "age" before using.

I agree. MT Baker makes a lot of poor to mediocre juices, but I think extreme ice is world class and has been in my rotation for years.

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
Problem #1- cheap/inexpensive Chinese products. Remember the tainted cat food a few years back? They have very low quality standards especially when sending products to the west.

Trying not to. YUCK!

OMG, great descriptions :lol: I agree about the Five Pawns and the alcohol taste. I don't drink and the alcohol taste is horrible. I do like the taste of Crown Royal, but other liquors are BLEH! I use vodka to clean my gear and the smell of that reminds me of a hospital ward, pure rubbing alcohol!

I can't really say there are three brands that I dislike as a whole, but when I consider certain brands that I've tried multiple flavors of a few come to mind:

Suicide Bunny--way over hyped IMO
Space Jam--most flavors taste like a chemistry experiment, a BAD chemistry experiment
Mt. Baker--most of their flavors taste like my early DIY concoctions when I had very little experience and was still experimenting with flavor percentages

Aww man I love space jam, except for Venus (their dessert flavor). To each their own though. I do find that suicide bunny flavors just seem like the same 80% cream base flavor with slight deviation in the last 20%. I liked mixing suicide bunny OB (which tasted like just cream) with any fruit flavor, but I flushed the OB due to diketones.

batman624

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Aww man I love space jam, except for Venus (their dessert flavor). To each their own though. I do find that suicide bunny flavors just seem like the same 80% cream base flavor with slight deviation in the last 20%. I liked mixing suicide bunny OB (which tasted like just cream) with any fruit flavor, but I flushed the OB due to diketones.

Venus is the only one I have found that I DO like. I definitely agree with you on the suicide bummy though.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Mt Baker Hands down.

I got a juice from them once, white peach and pineapple, that tasted and smelled just like gasoline.

Customer service was even worse.

Top Vapes from Madvapes is pretty bad too.

Crab Juice from Blue Mist was horrible as well, but it was intended to be like that so........

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
Venus is the only one I have found that I DO like. I definitely agree with you on the suicide bummy though.

Might be opposing tastes, I don't really like desert vapes. Or I like 3 puffs then I'm done. The space jam tobacco is solid and not overwhelming. A little like Tribecca by halo but slightly stronger and a hint of vanilla.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Cyber e-liquid got it from wild bills absolutely horrible Imo got then on sale.

Mister e liquids napalm ( I do like a lot of the juice they make this just not this one lol) it was like setting off a fire bomb in my lungs.

Cosmic fog I do not like any of them just to funky how it changes flavors. I have a deep deep hatred for Nutts killed my lungs.

Reactions: Tess Clark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread