Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I thought Phil's review was like many of his other reviews: thorough. I learned that there's a button on the InnokinCell that tells you the remaining charge (I never noticed--and didn't really read the instructions). Sure, he's nit-picky--but only because he wants to point out what people might not like--and I thank him for that.

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
if after watching the review anyone here feels they can't give their disruptor the love it deserves I'm opening up a home for unloved disruptors. Don't toss it in the "stuff" box and let it go unloved send it here. :D
That's crazy lol I just opened an orphanage for mods and vape gear to!!! Open to all unwanted mods and vape gear. What ever I end up with doubles on I will PIF it to a good home!!!

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I know who the next winners are...
haNOXZg.gif
I'm 1 right?

EyesoreJr

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2015
Steeler Country
I didn't think his review was biased or "bashing" Innokin at all. A review is only an opinion given by the person reviewing the product. What's a negative to someone may be a positive to you and vice versa. What you love about something, someone else may hate. I don't watch many of his reviews because they are looong and boring, but he does a pretty good job at testing the devices and giving you information you don't get in other reviews.
It's his job to be nit pickey! Granted some of his reviews are long winded you have to realize that believe it or not, there are some very particular people out there that may have issues with certain things. He did a review of a mod that I was considering purchasing and in the review he noted that the screen was off center. To most, who cares right?! It would drive me nuts! So I appreciated that fact that he pointed that out. On the Disrupter, almost every review I've seen they make mention of the top looking "unfinished" with the screws. Even GrimmGreen pointed it out. If you don't like him, don't watch his videos. Unfortunately Todd has stopped doing reviews so we're down one good reviewer. Even Todd said he didn't like the top. What I'm getting at here is you can't discredit someone's OPINION on something. You can only discredit FACT. I was considering getting a Disrupter but the FACT is there is no lock on the battery. I have an issue with that because I know me and my luck. I know the battery will at some point come off when I'm putting it in my pocket. That's just me. I really think EVERYONE who does an in depth review on anything should be commended for their time for trying to help us, the consumers, make a more educated decision on a product. If there are any reviewers reading this: THANK YOU!

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
It's his job to be nit pickey! Granted some of his reviews are long winded you have to realize that believe it or not, there are some very particular people out there that may have issues with certain things. He did a review of a mod that I was considering purchasing and in the review he noted that the screen was off center. To most, who cares right?! It would drive me nuts! So I appreciated that fact that he pointed that out. On the Disrupter, almost every review I've seen they make mention of the top looking "unfinished" with the screws. Even GrimmGreen pointed it out. If you don't like him, don't watch his videos. Unfortunately Todd has stopped doing reviews so we're down one good reviewer. Even Todd said he didn't like the top. What I'm getting at here is you can't discredit someone's OPINION on something. You can only discredit FACT. I was considering getting a Disrupter but the FACT is there is no lock on the battery. I have an issue with that because I know me and my luck. I know the battery will at some point come off when I'm putting it in my pocket. That's just me. I really think EVERYONE who does an in depth review on anything should be commended for their time for trying to help us, the consumers, make a more educated decision on a product. If there are any reviewers reading this: THABK YOU!

Very true. I didn't watch Phil's review of the vv3 till some time after I had one, and I thought he was pretty silly in his comments about the button-rattle... after I'd had it for a few weeks, I no longer even heard it, and seriously, who walks around shaking their mod like a maraca? But it was funny -- the next mod I bought, nothing rattled... and I wondered at first if it was broken. :D

Andria

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I watched his review and didn't think very much of him as a reviewer. It seems like he wants to battery to be able to fall off any time you pick it up. He doesn't like the battery dropping in from the top because he is too lazy to remove a tank, but doesn't even consider the fact that if it can fall off the bottom, you are more likely to drop it and damage it. That guy put himself in the same catagory as Rip Trippers to me, no common sense at all.

You have to take into consideration of just how thorough Phil actually is with his reviews.

His reviews are important to China as most name branded manufacturers look to him for future model upgrades.

To be honest, he's truly the "go-to" reviewer if you want the most accurate info on any device that he reviews.

However, his opinions are not always grouped with the majority!

This is the guy that gave the iSmoka 20W iStick a thumbs down because it wasn't tuned to his liking (RMS). The 20W iStick was and probably still is the #1 most units sold $20 semi-mod of all time.

Probably the single most memorable 'blunder' of Phil's thumb's down reviews to date, cuz the 20W iStick was a global phenomenon of popularity, performance and longevity. One of the top 10 picks to have in your vaping arsenal!

But because of Phil's review of it, iSmoka changed future releases of the iStick (10W, 30W, 50W, 100W...and now TC40) to RMS.

Last edited:

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Very true. I didn't watch Phil's review of the vv3 till some time after I had one, and I thought he was pretty silly in his comments about the button-rattle... after I'd had it for a few weeks, I no longer even heard it, and seriously, who walks around shaking their mod like a maraca? But it was funny -- the next mod I bought, nothing rattled... and I wondered at first if it was broken. :D

Andria
Very true, like I pointed o out earlier different strokes for different folks, I personally like shirt and direct reviews and don't care for all the technical info that I don't understand!! However lots of people do. Like I said Innokin would not have sent him their products to review of they did not value his opinion and think it would sell products!!!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
You have to take into consideration of just how thorough Phil actually is with his reviews.

His reviews are important to China as most name branded manufacturers look to him for future model upgrades.

To be honest, he's truly the "go-to" reviewer if you want the most accurate info on any device that he reviews.

However, his opinions are not always grouped with the majority!

This is the guy that gave the iSmoka 20W iStick a thumbs down because it wasn't tuned to his liking (RMS). The 20W iStick was and probably still is the #1 most units sold $20 semi-mod of all time.

Probably the single most memorable 'blunder' of Phil's thumb's down reviews to date.

But because of Phil's review of it, iSmoka changed future releases of the iStick (10W, 30W, 50W, 100W...and now TC40) to RMS.
Their was "uproar" from many sources over the istick 20 being mean regulated :p

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Their was "uproar" from many sources over the istick 20 being mean regulated :p

But it did work for it.

May not have worked with very many device prior to the iStick, but it worked like a CHAMP!

Sadly, Phil's thumb's down was a gross error in judgement.

The 20W iStick was one of the greatest vaping devices that's ever come out of China to date.

Peeps are still using units that were purchased over a year ago.

When was the last time you bought a semi-mod that lasted 6 months without fail?

The 20W is truly a performer.....it's ROCK solid.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Like wise all the stuff that he points out as issues to him or others prevent those individuals from buying the devices and later trash talking it and telling the masses not to buy it just cause they don't like it!!

He does have an enormous amount of influence on buyers, no denying it.

I'm one of them. :)

Reactions: cooladdict

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Umm... I bought a Vamo v2 last August that everyone told me was "crap"... it's still working, so it's pretty good crap if you ask me. :D

Andria

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've got three of the istick 20w and really like them. I don't really care what the screen says as long as it vapes good. I also bought a 10w and a 30w. I like all of them for what they do.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    California
    But it did work for it.

May not have worked with very many device prior to the iStick, but it worked like a CHAMP!

Sadly, Phil's thumb's down was a gross error in judgement.

The 20W iStick was one of the greatest vaping devices that's ever come out of China to date.

Peeps are still using units that were purchased over a year ago.

The 20W is truly a performer.....it's ROCK solid.
    Worked as in made vapor, yes
    Worked as in regulated to anywhere near your displayed settings? Absolutely not.
    Was it an overall good device? Yes... It was the first of its kind to offer that much power in that small of a package for that cheap of a price....but it could have been better with a simple difference in programming (rms instead of mean) and better 510.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 7, 2011
    South East
    Umm... I bought a Vamo v2 last August that everyone told me was "crap"... it's still working, so it's pretty good crap if you ask me. :D

Andria

Congrats...one of my personal favorites, the V2 Vamo.

I have the anodized aluminum version sitting next to me.

All other Vamos are crap (IMO), the V2 is also in the top 10 most popular, best performing and highest grossing sales mods to date.

It's definitely not the most attractive mod, but it works and works very, very well for a LONG time!

Reactions: cooladdict
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread