• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Hello guys, I may not be new here and don't check here often. But I would like to welcome all new local guys! Most Importantly, please do not post or go around asking where to get your supplies, Please DO NOT POST where your ONLINE source is from even if it is a known site, for the sake of everyone else.

You DO NOT want THEM to start FILTERING your incoming source AT FULL FORCE. I cannot stress this enough. Just DON'T post any website names or website pictures here in this LOCAL forum section. Thanks guys!

This forum section is mainly for tips and discussions for educational purposes and NOT a source or a place or hints for you to find where to buy your supplies.

Happy (stealth) vaping Guys!

Last edited:

Poorchap

Feb 6, 2011
SG, West Side
Hi everyone. I've started vaping back in 2011 started with joytech ego, those have to drip inside the atomizer ones, then to tanks, clearimizers, vivi novas...i stopped vaping in 2013 and missed the feeling of vaping. 2 years on, I saw a lot of new models and technological advancements in Ecig. Tighter restrictions too frm govt. I am really interested in getting myself a Kanger Subox to return to the Ecig scene but I lost touch of everything. 2 years changes a lot of things in the Ecig community.

Reactions: reezalrose

iLollipop

Aug 4, 2015
Hey all, I'm a newb to vaping AND quitting smoking. Hope to keep up my "good job". :) looking forward to be around here for a long time (hopefully). I am vaping on an Ego One Mega with cloudchaser and voodoovape.

OH I CAN FINALLY POST HERE!
Same boat ruggard.

Seen some sites. But don't know method to import.

Anyway guys, better to take from the bridge and try it first hand yourselves, unless a friend of yours has one.

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
HELLO! New here! Very heavy smoker... starting to affect my health and i was thinking of an alternative...
Been wanting to try this "e ciggs" thing for quite some time... and... reading so much I know I can't get much info on how to get my hands on one here... because if i can find any, it means the popo can find it too... and it means bye bye to the supplier...

still. hope i could know where to get started... :D

Reactions: oninross

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
HELLO! New here! Very heavy smoker... starting to affect my health and i was thinking of an alternative...
Been wanting to try this "e ciggs" thing for quite some time... and... reading so much I know I can't get much info on how to get my hands on one here... because if i can find any, it means the popo can find it too... and it means bye bye to the supplier...

still. hope i could know where to get started... :D

Welcome to the community. Vape on and vape safe. You may wanna get yourself verified. And normally its better to PM than start talking about alot of stuff in the main threads. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread