Not open for further replies.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Mine has a little wobble to it but the finish has not wore any.. minor scratches.. and I use this mod more than any other.. its my goto..

I was going to get the smok M50, then i heard about problems with the firing button falling off(plus it comes with a rubber replacement at that!!) So I'm glad i got the Siglelei Mini!!

Must just be that particular run, where the wobbly button is concerned. The buttons on my first one (bought it the day they came out basically) were pretty wobbly but the second one I got a month or so later was nice and tight. But comparing the two you can see Sig has been revving things along the way like they did with the Zmax's. Theres a couple minor differences here and there between the first run and whatever run my second one was. The sleeve has definitely upheld better on the second one. My original one got pretty worn rather quickly and its like its stretched out from use and doesnt fit well any more. The second one still fits like a glove!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Must just be that particular run, where the wobbly button is concerned. The buttons on my first one (bought it the day they came out basically) were pretty wobbly but the second one I got a month or so later was nice and tight. But comparing the two you can see Sig has been revving things along the way like they did with the Zmax's. Theres a couple minor differences here and there between the first run and whatever run my second one was. The sleeve has definitely upheld better on the second one. My original one got pretty worn rather quickly and its like its stretched out from use and doesnt fit well any more. The second one still fits like a glove!

Yeah I think mine is one of the firsts.. my sleeve is very stretched out, just ordered a couple new ones. I need to buy another MINI now that there so cheap!!

Reactions: TrollDragon

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Just picked up my 30w mini and im loving it. Replaced my provari and i'm not missing it all. Its my first vw device and i'm a little confused as to how many watts to set it at. I am running a 1.5ohm kanthal coil on a single 18650 battery. How many watts should I be running this thing at?

Depends, what tank are you using? At 1.5ohms I would say around 7 to 11 watts.. Are you used to setting Volts? Find what setting tastes best for you.. Also if you dont use it, look into Ohm's Law(Should always learn/use it) Ohm's law | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

akuser47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
ohio
How are you guys packing your mod. I've had mine for a while. I got tired of haveing the weight in my pocket. So I started digging around my gun gear came across my old schrade collapsible baton holster n what do you know perfect fit without the silicone sleeve on her. So now I can vape n pack it conveniently. What are you guys using to pack yours. I'm not wanting a cocky comment like my pocket either I'm looking for ideas on how you carry it that others can use.
Here's a pic of mine strapped up with a kanger tech subtank mini on her.
2bae7cbf304b0e4fc7d294396e851792.jpg

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Depends, what tank are you using? At 1.5ohms I would say around 7 to 11 watts.. Are you used to setting Volts? Find what setting tastes best for you.. Also if you dont use it, look into Ohm's Law(Should always learn/use it) Ohm's law | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Depending on your juice and wicking you might be able to run it up past 15W. Start around 10W and work your way up until you're happy with the flavor.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Just picked up my 30w mini and im loving it. Replaced my provari and i'm not missing it all. Its my first vw device and i'm a little confused as to how many watts to set it at. I am running a 1.5ohm kanthal coil on a single 18650 battery. How many watts should I be running this thing at?

I vape my GS Airs (which have a 1.5 ohm coil) at 8-10 watts on my mini.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
So where can we get new silicone sleeves for the mini 30. Mine is pretty stretched out. I only use it when at home but would like more options other than black as well. I know about the skins but not interested in a skin. Thanks

Vaporrange, but they're like $8. Unfortunately I haven't found any others. I want red for my red mini. The frosted one makes it look pink :( I hate pink.

What I need to do is build a second vape stand to alleviate overcrowding so I don't need the sleeves.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
How are you guys packing your mod. I've had mine for a while. I got tired of haveing the weight in my pocket. So I started digging around my gun gear came across my old schrade collapsible baton holster n what do you know perfect fit without the silicone sleeve on her. So now I can vape n pack it conveniently. What are you guys using to pack yours. I'm not wanting a cocky comment like my pocket either I'm looking for ideas on how you carry it that others can use.
Here's a pic of mine strapped up with a kanger tech subtank mini on her.
2bae7cbf304b0e4fc7d294396e851792.jpg

I don't have a carry case for mine but I think I am going to buy that pouch! Looks perfect for the mini!! Usually when Im out n about I have a 5.11 tactical shirt on and use the inside pockets for my mods lol

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I stopped in at my local B&M on the way home last week and there was a Silver MIni in the display case with a black sleeve on it, didn't see that there before... So I asked the guy I always deal with if I could swap my unused opaque sleeve for the black one.

And as Freddy Prinze would say...

Black Sleeve.jpg

Sorry Monotremata I won't be doing the ship and swap after all... ;)

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I stopped in at my local B&M on the way home last week and there was a Silver MIni in the display case with a black sleeve on it, didn't see that there before... So I asked the guy I always deal with if I could swap my unused opaque sleeve for the black one.

And as Freddy Prinze would say...

View attachment 481472
Sorry Monotremata I won't be doing the ship and swap after all... ;)

Haha no worries it took me a lot more time to find a 'regular' job out here than I thought (just started yesterday actually)! My good black sleeve is actually starting to get a little stretched out at this point anyways. Its not as bad as the first one I got but getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread