Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Me too Loftie :D

Loftie, that rang a bell and I had to look it up. My Dad had that surgery. I was successful though he had a half a golfball size indentation. .... that was from a Air Force Dr in the early '50s.

Glad you finally made it over to the dark.... er, boost side Fiverr

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
cYEHZsL.gif

he he he. he said .....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning Ikenville :)

Nice mod, 5'er!

This will likely make Kat and Wharf laugh, but we have a heat advisory here as we approach 100 today. And Katie has decided that I'm her taxi to a hair appt and the grocery store.

Chase's dental surgery tomorrow, and a GI Dr appt for me on Monday. Gonna be a long, nerve wracking weekend.

Loftie, do you have a surgery date yet? If you said, I missed it.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Welp (to steal a well known phrase from one of our favorites :) ) ... I keep trying and will not catch up soon. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hope all are doing well! Good to see you around more Classy and Loft!!! 5C.... Please talk to other docs.... and, yes, maybe an attorney.

Sure do miss you all!!! I'll be back around more regularly real soon. Oh yeah! I don't think I ever told ya'll... well I think I told you I needed to install the recessed lights in the new kitchen? And... I'm sure ya'll know how you have to be careful in the attic where you step? Welp... I have a short attic and can't see very well and one of the crossboards that I stepped on wasn't a crossboard I had put there. It was piece of trim. It didn't hold. We have a new place for a sky light if we want!! It's too long of a story, but I am ok. Luckily I landed at the edge of the steps and didn't go down. Pride hurt more than anything :(, but I did have some complications. I will be back soon.

Miss you all again!!!!!!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hey Pizza it's good seeing you again. Just get a bigger recessed light. You already have the hole.

Speaking of docs I got another one of those injections today but he needed to go to a larger needle to finish. I told him he'd have to wait a week because it already hurt enough. He's a really good doc. I wished all docs were like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread