Status
Not open for further replies.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Aloha everyone! Back from my latest trip to Oahu. I think I pretty much covered the whole island doing site surveys for work. Now home for a week sort of... Three days of training with night time activities so they are putting me in a hotel close to the office for three nights. Oh well... Then off to Maui, Molokai, and Lanai... It's a tough job, but someone has to do it... :lol::facepalm:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Aloha everyone! Back from my latest trip to Oahu. I think I pretty much covered the whole island doing site surveys for work. Now home for a week sort of... Three days of training with night time activities so they are putting me in a hotel close to the office for three nights. Oh well... Then off to Maui, Molokai, and Lanai... It's a tough job, but someone has to do it... :lol::facepalm:
I have such deep sympathy for you having to travel such awful places! ;)
Welcome back!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Called NT HQ to ask a question about the Alliance.
Was fortunate enough to have Katy answer the phone.
Ya' know, every time I talk with these folks, I just feel better and better and more assured that Katy and Clark are in this for reasons that completely transcend cold business motives.
Yeah, NT is a biz and has to make money, but...
Not only do they deserve every dollar, they continue to work to earn the respect and affection we hold for them.
I am very grateful to the Fam members who steered me here over a year and a half ago.
What a wonderful trip it's been!:) [emoji75]

Senior vapor

Apr 30, 2015
Afternoon all! My vaping experience has been unbelievable. I quit smoking ciggies for 40 years and now I only vape Nicoticket juice and have gone from 24 to 12 nico. My next step is building coils for my new Alliance RDA. I am using my 30 watt eleaf for now, I know I will need a new setup. I have been waiting to buy from Nicoticket but Kent has not come up with the equipment I need. Any suggestions. I am strictly a flavor chaser, not into cloud vaping at all.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Afternoon all! My vaping experience has been unbelievable. I quit smoking ciggies for 40 years and now I only vape Nicoticket juice and have gone from 24 to 12 nico. My next step is building coils for my new Alliance RDA. I am using my 30 watt eleaf for now, I know I will need a new setup. I have been waiting to buy from Nicoticket but Kent has not come up with the equipment I need. Any suggestions. I am strictly a flavor chaser, not into cloud vaping at all.
Welcome to the NuThouse! Glad to meet you!
I don't recognize you, but am hoping to get to know you.
First of all, if flavor is your goal, you do not need to build .0whatever coils. Personally, I generally don't go lower than .5 and usually build at a bit higher. Especially if you are new to building, take it slowly and learn.
If you don't have one, you are going to need an ohm meter. That's vital.
Which eleaf device do you have and are you aware of what its limits are? Also vital info for you to know.
This entire family group is here to help you Vape safe and enjoy.
There's no such thing as a stupid question, so please feel comfortable asking anything of any of us.
We all learned this same way.
Welcome to the family!
:)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hi Senior Vapor! Nice to meet you!
welcome-nut-house-door-mat.jpg

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Question:
Who knows anything about mechs in carry-on for flying?
@Augmented Dog Sorry it took so long to reply to this AD. As long as you have your device locked so it won't accidentally get it's button pushed you should be cool. I do vape them so the wicks are almost dry before heading in to the TSA (thousands standing around) so I won't get juice over everything. I leave my devices intact, no need to disassemble them. I fly with 4 REOs in my carry on and I just zip right on through TSA with no fuss. I've got them trained for you... :lol:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
@Augmented Dog Sorry it took so long to reply to this AD. As long as you have your device locked so it won't accidentally get it's button pushed you should be cool. I do vape them so the wicks are almost dry before heading in to the TSA (thousands standing around) so I won't get juice over everything. I leave my devices intact, no need to disassemble them. I fly with 4 REOs in my carry on and I just zip right on through TSA with no fuss. I've got them trained for you... :lol:
Thank you for the advice!
I'll be carrying tube mechs, so I hope they don't think they're pipe bombs! Lol?
Have a while to figure it all out, though!

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for the advice!
I'll be carrying tube mechs, so I hope they don't think they're pipe bombs! Lol?
Have a while to figure it all out, though!
No worries there, I've done the tube mod thing with TSA. Like I said, I've got them trained...:cool:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread