Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Yikes, I didn't know/remember that -- I thought the TPR testing numbers were really good. This is getting so very complicated!

Cinnadrizzle had very low AP numbers compared to what we've seen from some other vendors. But it's up to the individual to decide what is an acceptable level for them.

TPR Statement.pdf - Google Drive

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Cinnadrizzle had very low AP numbers compared to what we've seen from some other vendors. But it's up to the individual to decide what is an acceptable level for them.

Thanks, buddy! Is it too much to ask for their testing info PDF to be easy to locate on their website?? I've looked for ten minutes and followed a dozen links. :facepalm:

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did you try Coval Churro? Also going to look into Ben Johnson Cream simply because you used the word Fajizzle.

I just loaded Churro this morning. Pretty darn good, no really darn good! And as for BJ Cr3am, as previously posted and recommended, it is darn yummy and one of my favorites. No, really, it's fajizzle!

Ben Johnson 's Cr3am is tha fajizzle. LOVE this stuff. Where the hell has it been all my life?

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
And of course I just placed a Quattro order yesterday and missed the free 30ml special. I may be the new Star Puppy when it comes to the timing of placing juice orders...

bblii.gif

Hi,

We are having a Blue Moon special this week, buy the Quattro and get another 30 mil. bottle for free. All you have to do is add your additional flavor in the comments at checkout. Use the code BLUEMOONJULY for 17% off any other order. Please enjoy your weekend and let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

The Steam Team
www.steamjuice.us
Phone: 626-789-2107 M-F 10:00A-3:00P
Text: 805-666-2334

CODES: 17% off BLUEMOONJULY

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Thanks, buddy! Is it too much to ask for their testing info PDF to be easy to locate on their website?? I've looked for ten minutes and followed a dozen links. :facepalm:

I got your back Nanny! Searching to find stuff makes it seem extra special when you actually find it. The Easter Bunny was well aware of this fact and used it as a clever marketing strategy to increase his holiday market share.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I have been trying a handful of times now to place an order with Vaping Watch & their site still hates every browser that I try to use on my computer, so I try via my cell phone and my browser kicks me out at check out (my phone's fault - it's a dinosaur, but it has a hard keyboard, damn it!). :-x

I know I have WAY TOO MUCH juice already, but I want to try these NETs... :shock:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
LOL, My problem is, I can find it ONCE, but when I look for it again, I have to start all over! Guess I need a system!
If I was a juice vendor and had numbers this good, it would be on the FRONT PAGE of my website!
computer-troubles.jpg
I think the reason the test results are not posted yet, is that they are testing a few of them again using a different lab. This says a lot to me, about this particular vendor.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA

Omg! I'm totally fine with those numbers..I must've read it wrong earlier or was misinformed. Right on I like my cinna-drizzle fajizzle !! Thanks noggin!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Anthony, Smooth Criminal as well as the other non-Aros like Desperado, were never NETs according to Wlad ( despite what was written on the website ). If you believe the new " Smooth Criminal " might be better than what it used to be, you might be in the minority that prefers the reformulation. I have never tried it myself. The old ' Smooth Criminal ' is now marketed as 'Godfather'.

Oh yes true! I knew that after the Smooth Criminal scandal of the second Netty awards (not to be confused with the third Netty awards run by clnire) where Smooth Criminal won the best Net award and was later found to be a synthetic. I knew this but temporarily forgot.

In the old formulation I had an aging bottle of Smooth Criminal and liked it a great deal but I am not finding this bottle any worse, maybe better. It is still good!

The bottle I have is still called Smooth Criminal so it may possibly be the old formulation? I believe this bottle to be about 9-10 months old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
It's so terrible. There's no air at my work, only in the office area. Needless to say, I've become good friends with a couple people in the front office. Vaping my fruits in the ac. Where in Illinois are you? Nevermind, just saw your profile.

Sydney, Australia at 5.30am. Be a pal and wave some of that warm air over this way. It feels like London or something here at the moment.

e2453b925942125e89fa32a2502ac237.jpg

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Omg! I'm totally fine with those numbers..I must've read it wrong earlier or was misinformed. Right on I like my cinna-drizzle fajizzle !! Thanks noggin!

You are welcome. You might have been thinking about the cinnamon roll that is gone now.

I need to try that one too...churro....I have some drewdles I need to sell I think...

Drewdles is just not my thing. I put it in the steeple in hopes that it will come around later. I'd love to try Cinnadrizzle but I need at least 70VG and 80VG is ideal. Have we seen any testing info out of Coval yet?

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Oh yes true! I knew that after the Smooth Criminal scandal of the second Netty awards (not to be confused with the third Netty awards run by clnire) where Smooth Criminal won the best Net award and was later found to be a synthetic. I knew this but temporarily forgot.

In the old formulation I had an aging bottle of Smooth Criminal and liked it a great deal but I am not finding this bottle any worse, maybe better. It is still good!

The bottle I have is still called Smooth Criminal so it may possibly be the old formulation? I believe this bottle to be about 9-10 months old.

Hmm ... nine or ten months ? seems right around the time of reformulation. Could be either one. Wlad always insisted tht it wasn't a reformulation anyway, just a change in the methods of production or something, don't remember the exact terminology he used. As long as you are enjoying it, doesn't matter really !

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
You are welcome. You might have been thinking about the cinnamon roll that is gone now.

Drewdles is just not my thing. I put it in the steeple in hopes that it will come around later. I'd love to try Cinnadrizzle but I need at least 70VG and 80VG is ideal. Have we seen any testing info out of Coval yet?
None on Coval yet...thanks noggin !

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't even know the numbers for half my juices like milk,cr3am, loops,butterscotch,etc etc etc so I don't know why I care about the ones who posted...dammit got rid if my cereal killa and toasted from 9south too

I can help out with BJ Cr3am. From VaporShark.
BJ Cr3am.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread