GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #102 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/29 #4
Everything that Blue said goes for me, as well. Bella, I'm sorry that this Twit -ter spat has affected your ECF experience. We will definitely miss you (although the odds of winning a contest may go up some ;)). I hope that this mess ends sooner rather than later and does not spill into other aspects of your life. It's sad that there are so many people out there who will go out of their way to ruin other people's lives through greed or spite.

072310+beach+storm+winds+palm+trees.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/29

7/29/15

Is it Friday yet? I have been non weight bearing since foot surgery on July 1 and Friday I may be able to get into a walking boot!:w00t: Which would mean no more crutches and no more knee scooter! I am so ready to be able to walk and drive again!

Ouch, I wish you fast healing. :)
I know how much it sucks being out of commission, I broke my ankle last year and was on a knee scooter for a few months, it's a real bummer. On the positive side, those scooters are pretty cool, I rented one in hot rod red and it had a little basket so I could carry things around in it, those things go pretty fast too. Welcome to the thread! ;)

bella- is there no option to ignore or block communications with certain people on the site? Perhaps an admin might be able to work with you if someone is bothering you?

treehouse_by_kitiekat4u-d2ykzg8.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/29 #4
Everything that Blue said goes for me, as well. Bella, I'm sorry that this Twit -ter spat has affected your ECF experience. We will definitely miss you (although the odds of winning a contest may go up some ;)). I hope that this mess ends sooner rather than later and does not spill into other aspects of your life. It's sad that there are so many people out there who will go out of their way to ruin other people's lives through greed or spite.

I'm going to still post, just not much in this thread besides a "hi" kind of post. I'll still be entering the contests, even though I don't enter as many as I used to. I might just quit using this acct and start over fresh with a new name and "identity". I'm still sorting out what I want to do. If ECF had a block feature like FB and Twitter it wouldn't be such a concern.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
7/29 #3

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Seems like a really nice group here and some I've been on threads with elsewhere at ECF.

I'm so sorry @bellastarr for whatever it is you are dealing with. Sorry, I have not read through the entire thread, but it sound very frustrating from what I've heard. Hope ECF can do something to help with that.

@Shawn Hoefer, sorry about the headache. I am a migraine sufferer, so know how terrible headaches can be. Hope you feel better soon!

images

I finally remembered to add a tree!!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
7/29
2. Bella, I'm sorry how badly this whole mess is affecting you...I hate to see it make you feel like you have to change the way you post...I do understand though...just know I'm always here for ya!

Shawn, sorry about the headache...sending some healing vibes for you!

AllElseFailed - Welcome to our little Treefam! Great bunch of peeps in here!

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
7/29

Finally got the gas shut off. At the radiology dept of the hospital now, Wifey's getting her xray.

@bellastarr sorry about your problems! I don't do twitter and just do FB for ecig stuff and see what my kids are posting.

Shawn hope your head feels better.

:tumble:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/29

7/29
New additions:
61eee316c2a721d058ff156c1cba5511.jpg

Little chickies! Check out that one little fella lookin' all dapper with different feathers than the others. Is that because it's a different sex or just like how some people are born blonde and some brunette? Interesting...

Edit: those are chickens, right?

Chicken tree?
chicken_tree_by_amyhooton.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/29 #1
Afternoon/Mid midnight (?) Tree Fam
Just caught up wit the posts.
7/29
Took an early and long lunch today - needed to get away for a bit.
That's right...there are things that are REQUIRED of us...then there are OUR NEEDS ...important to honor YOUR needs for that healthy balance..Glad u took some time for YOU.

At least I found my work clothes.

It is AMAZING what long lost treasures you may find,jpf880....Have fun with the "buried treasure" aspect of all those boxes. Hope all works out for the best for Wifey :nun:

7/29/15 Which would mean no more crutches and no more knee scooter! I am so ready to be able to walk and drive again!

YAY! @AllElseFailed !! Glad you will soon be getting back on "two feet"...and WELCOME!!

7/29 #3

It's good to know that the Texas Black Hole is alive and well. All is as it should be in the universe. :laugh:
I think "the Black Hole of Texas" has swallowed up Nevada too...either that or it's gravitational pull is affecting all of the USPS drivers GPS..and they are taking all our mail to Texas ...o_O :D

7/29
.. that's all I saying. Some people here aren't who/what they seem to be.
...ain't that the truth...I'm not really a cat..and I carry "a few extra pounds" :lol: ..but hey..we all got our egos.

Now back to serious, so you know I'm not joking...why does it sound like you've been forced to enter the Witness Protection Program. I mean, you are the injured party here. ECF just celebrated its 15 MILLIONTH Post! I'd say the Forum is Big Time now. Time to step up the privacy settings like the BIG DOGS...cuz ECF IS a Big Dog now. Maybe we can petition the Folks who have sway over the Forum programming. We can make our voices heard. I just think it is ...I don't even have the word I am so upset. Is this the price we have to pay to network with others who are trying to kick smoking, enjoying their vaping,..and/or just socializing? We shouldn't hafta sacrifice our privacy ..and our personal SAFETY ...to engage others on a FORUM. :evil: Nuff said for now..till I cool off.

7/29 #4
It's sad that there are so many people out there who will go out of their way to ruin other people's lives through greed or spite.
..I am still flabbergasted at the audacity of this guy..and the EXTENT to which they have gone..to harrass , bella. And they are TAKING ADVANTAGE of the LACK OF ECF Forum privacy settings/security to DO IT. THAT'S what's REALLY got me ticked off!

7/29
#2 I rented one in hot rod red and it had a little basket so I could carry things around in it, those things go pretty fast too.
PIctures @Utsuru ..we want pictures...(or it dinn't happen):pop::lol:

I'm going to still post, just not much in this thread besides a "hi" kind of post. I might just quit using this acct and start over fresh with a new name and "identity". If ECF had a block feature like FB and Twitter it wouldn't be such a concern.
:evil:
7/29
New additions:

OOoooo...I like the stripey lil guy..Is he the same as the others? I don't know my chickens...:oops:

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
7/29
7/29

Little chickies! Check out that one little fella lookin' all dapper with different feathers than the others. Is that because it's a different sex or just like how some people are born blonde and some brunette? Interesting...

Edit: those are chickens, right?

Chicken tree?
chicken_tree_by_amyhooton.jpg
Chickens!?!?

Darn it. I was trying to buy hogs...

Guess it's back to the old farmer's biology books for me.

This might also explain why my camel has no hump... hmmmm...
4acd9b7ec36b3e4f40dfc908da75aed5.jpg

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
7/29 - 2: Welcome Allelse.. sorry bella still, and jpf.
Win some lose some, I saw an old friend while coming home and we exchanged numbers again, the bad when I came through the door there was a letter labeled "keys" which I had given to my witness neighbor. I have called to find out what is going on but no return call yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread