SUMMER SUNSATIONS DIY KIT GIVEAWAY CONTEST!!!!!!! Come check it out and tell your friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HEY!!!! Time to pick that DIY Kit Winner. This was a fun contest and I can't wait to do more. I wanted to say thanks to all those who participated!!!

I hope you all had fun...But enough with all of this. The winners are!!!

Grand Prize: MaenadMoogle

30ml Winners: NancyR and Mac63

Congrats you guys!!! Please read the following information to claim your prize!!! It is important you follow these instructions to a T!!!

So here is how it works. The winners will need to do the following things in order to redeem their prize. (no it's not a survey :) I just need an email with the following information)

The DIY Kit and 30ml winners will need to send the following information to Dawnsflavors@gmail.com

Grand Prize Winner:
Subject: Summer Sun DIY Kit Winner
Body: Your Name (first and Last), Phone number, and shipping address. We will also need the base of nicotine you would like in your kit. (VG, PG, 50/50) and choose 6 flavors off of our website (i recommend visiting diyflavorshack.com to choose your flavors. Sometimes we get wild requests that we can't fullfill :))

30ml Winner:
Subject Summer Sun 30ml Winner
Body: Your name (first and last), Phone number, and shipping address. Please include the strength of nicotine and flavor you would like your e-liquid to be (e-liquid only). You can visit diyflavorshack.com to choose from our many many many flavors.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Congratz! to Grand Prize Winner @MaenadMoogle
And the 30ml Winners @NancyR and @mac63 (Alright,Mac! ;))

@dawnmarie @DIY Flavor Shack ..Thank you for putting on this contest! I didn't get a chance to enter before it ended :(..but you sure got me thinkin about a Cheesecake ejuice recipe I'd like to try!;) ...I had the recipe all figured out and calculated, written down and everything...and I have never EVER DIY'd Ejuice!!
I hope you will be running more contests soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread