4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
To my Mistress AngiBe!!!

Happy Second Vapeversary!!!

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

OMG!! Thank you! I didn't even know! I can't believe I made it 2 years smoke free. Thanks so much to my favs..the Halon (circa Wheez, I don't have a circa sign at work, 2013) peeps that really helped me make it and of course HALO. The best vendor EVAR who also posted their test results on my anniversary! (it was planned like that...heheheheheheh)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
WTG AgiBe! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooot! You go girl! 2 years! I think some celebratin' is in DEF in order.....

Thanks my sista from a dif mista! I can't believe it! If it weren't for @DaveOno posting that, I would have missed it :facepalm:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Yes, there will be quite a few 2Vapeversaries coming up. Diva, wheez, myself...

AngiBe, is this the longest you have quit? The easiest? And honestly, would you ever smoke again?

And you didn't smoke 985 packs of cigs! And saved close to $7,000. Sorta break even after buying a provariable, hehehe.

Reactions: AngiBe

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Yes, there will be quite a few 2Vapeversaries coming up. Diva, wheez, myself...

AngiBe, is this the longest you have quit? The easiest? And honestly, would you ever smoke again?

And you didn't smoke 985 packs of cigs! And saved close to $7,000. Sorta break even after buying a provariable, hehehe.

My longest quit before this was like 4.5 months (maybe less? Heck I don't even remember now) so def the longest quit and yes def the easiest. Would I ever smoke again, I hope not!!!!! I can't lie and say even till now, I get tempted (when around others smoking w/a few cocktails or very stressed out days) but the will power to say no is so strong that it pulls me through.

I hate to say it, but us ex-smokers, unless it turns out you become repulsed by the smell and smoking in general, I think will always be "addicted" to it and could easily slip back to it if we let ourselves to. I had always wished when I hit past a year, the smell would totally make me sick but it hasn't. But the thought of ever smoking again DOES make me sick and cringe going through the withdraws again.

Maybe it wouldn't be such a grip still on me if I could ever get below 12 mg!!! UGH.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
My longest quit before this was like 4.5 months (maybe less? Heck I don't even remember now) so def the longest quit and yes def the easiest. Would I ever smoke again, I hope not!!!!! I can't lie and say even till now, I get tempted (when around others smoking w/a few cocktails or very stressed out days) but the will power to say no is so strong that it pulls me through.

I hate to say it, but us ex-smokers, unless it turns out you become repulsed by the smell and smoking in general, I think will always be "addicted" to it and could easily slip back to it if we let ourselves to. I had always wished when I hit past a year, the smell would totally make me sick but it hasn't. But the thought of ever smoking again DOES make me sick and cringe going through the withdraws again.

Maybe it wouldn't be such a grip still on me if I could ever get below 12 mg!!! UGH.
I agree, Angie. For me, I am addicted to smoking. Just as an alcoholic is always addicted. For some, just one drink would trigger it all over again. I won't find out. I made that error many times, to have "just one." But now, I have my vape, and no desire or craving for a cig.

I am addicted to nicotine. I have weaned down to 6 and 5. I feel I could stop, if I wanted to, and it wouldn't be near as bad as quitting smoking cold turkey.

AngiBe, maybe you should try some Fusion at 6mg/ml. And just add a bit to each tankful. Then at some point, buy 6mg juice and spike it with a little 12mg Fusion.

Of course, there's nothing really wrong with your nic level. There was something wrong with the 500 packs of smokes a year.

btw, did the store you bought cigs from go out of business?

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
When I click on the analysis report, no PDF, just the word "undefined" appears in the upper left corner of an otherwise blank page

That' is weird because I was at work (desktop) when the results came out and quickly glanced at them. At home on my iPad, I wanted to take a closer look and I got the undefined/blank page too.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
When I click on the analysis report, no PDF, just the word "undefined" appears in the upper left corner of an otherwise blank page

try right clicking on the link and choose "save" or "save as" to see if you can download a local copy. also make sure you have a pdf reader installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread