Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Ok...on the istick TC, .15 ohm coil, 40W and 530 degrees, why is the vape so cool compared to my eVic? I'm using the TC GS Air tank.
Wicking isn't keeping up. Cover the air hole, take a pull or two, try again...

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
Just got my 3 isticks (40w), updated subtank, and updated subtank RBA today. Let me commend Rocky Mountain Vapor yet again for their service. Ordered Sunday night, shipped Monday, and received this afternoon Wednesday. Everything was packed well, as described, and they even shipped it in a flat rate priority mail box, which I know costs like $12 even if you print them online. I hope the guy is able to make money off me!

The other two iSticks aren't for me, neither is the updated subtank, so I can't comment on those.

The grey one is pretty nice looking and I hope the finish holds up. Side by side, it looks to be the same size as the 30w, but when you have it in your hand you can tell right away that it is both bigger and heavier. It's still small, but as a person with smaller hands, I liked the size and weight of the 30w better. The firing button is also raised a bit, which I don't really like either cuz I feel like it would be easier to accidently fire in my pocket.

I've only had it for a few minutes, so I can't really say much. I put the tank from my 30w on it immediately, and noticed that I had to turn the wattage up right off the bat. Could be my imagination, who knows. I do see the tiny gap between the tank and the battery, but it's barely worth mentioning.

For those wondering what happens if you put it in temp mode without nickel coils, the battery will let you put it in temperature mode. However, after you fire it one time, the battery changes back to wattage.

The added weight does make the battery feel more solid. and makes it seem like the build quality is better. In the end, I think I did need to upgrade my battery regardless. After 5-6 months of daily use, my iStick 30w battery isn't lasting as long as it used to, but definitely still works.

My Kayfun Lite v2 sits flush with the side.

I've got two comparison pictures, but I'm not exactly sure how to post them. Do I need to upload them to an image hosting site and link them? I remember uploading pics to the site before, but that was like a year ago.

iStick%20Down.jpg

iStick%20Standup.jpg

iStick%20trio.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread