How do I get sufficient privileges to post to the tech support forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
You have to make 5 posts and wait until 25 past the hour for the server to upgrade you to "full member." Look around here in new members and post a hello in the intro threads to get there. Also, feel free to post your question here; there are a number of people, including myself, who read New Members to help with technical issues. Start off by giving us more info, if you would. What tank are you using? What ohm coils are not working? What wattage? Did it work with the old coils? What ohms were they?

Reactions: classwife

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Yeah I'm sorry about that. I've been fooling with this thing for half an hour and panicking that I'd be out of nicotine all night (threw my last working one in the trash with diapers).

Sorry, just a bit stressed out. Thanks for the helpful advice @suprtrkr
Well said, and you're welcome. You're not the only frustrated person around in this board :) If you have the help you need, then I am well pleased, no matter how you got it. Sing out if we can do more.

billgharley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2015
Upstate NY, USA
Yeah I'm sorry about that. I've been fooling with this thing for half an hour and panicking that I'd be out of nicotine all night (threw my last working one in the trash with diapers).

Sorry, just a bit stressed out. Thanks for the helpful advice @suprtrkr

Understood @aple. I've had those days where I was out of "something" and had to resort to running down to the convenience store and buy a cig-a-like to get through the day. I've since learned to have at least 2 of everything (or more) so I'm always loaded for surprise tank drops and breakage, or accidentally dropping my mod in the sink while washing my RTA.
Fire button on my iStick 50 barely works because of that water incident so I have to buy another mod. Still surfing/researching what to get.

Stick around @aple. Post a bit and enjoy ECF. Lots of great folks around here.

Reactions: suprtrkr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread