Wanted: High VG RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIPDUBZ

Feb 10, 2014
Michigan
Is there an RTA that I can use 85/15 or 80/20 VG/PG without a bunch of hassle??? I have dripped right through the advent of a bunch of cool tanks and just now want to for driving, but I have rda standards to deal with... I figure that the tech is out there now, I just haven't found it.

Sorry for any repeat inquiries, feel free to link to other threads if needed.

Here are my thoughts:
- I could care less about buying coil heads - not interested.
- I want a deck similar to Billow V2, Zephyrus rba, or Silverplay - 4 post holes, no pos/neg screw trapping.
- The airflow needs to be wide AF. Lemo 2 is too restricted, Zephyrus rba portion is JUST too restricted. Silverplay is much better.

I was using a maganus with an aspire V2 .3 coil head at 90W and it was chucking, and wicking perfectly. I mistakenly thought I needed a new one, then found 5 duds in a row (burnt, oily, machiny crap). So I am here now.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, as I am an RTA n00b and have strictly dripped until the past few weeks.

::frustration::
::vapor::

Reactions: RaccoonChad

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
I have a Cthulhu, but mainly drip on an Mutation Xv4 or an Airek, very airy RDAs. The Cthulhu, at least to me, feels like a very tight draw and it's not satisfying. I'm following the Aromamizer thread and thinking of picking one of those up, but also keeping an eye on the Smok TFV4 which on stock coils at least can be run up to 150w, has triple and quad coils. The full kit also comes with a single coil RBA deck and you can buy separately a dual coil RBA deck from what I've read. I'm holding out on the Smok TFV4 just to see people's coments on how long they last.

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
I have an MXv2 and unfortunately the Cthulhu is not as airier. And Roxy, the Cthulhy is an airy RTA, but I always smoked with deep lung hits ever since I started, so for my personal tastes it's a tight draw. But, I thought the same thing of the Atlantis v1 and many people love that tank. The MXv2 is great, but it would be hard for me to go back to that or something more closed off as I find airier RDAs. Of course, minds are meant to change so who knows lol.

I wish I had better recommendations, but I know there are many RTAs and sub tanks that are much airier than the tanks were not that long ago. I'm sure you could find something that you like, it's just a matter of a lot of research or trial and error lol.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
If they are too airy, my flavor isn't as good as I want it to be. I have the Cthulhu half shut down, and I still find it airy. I have two airholes blocked on the Aromamizer, and the other two like 1/4 open, lol!

I do lung hit pretty much everything now, even some pretty tight tanks. But, for me its all about flavor. I do vape with a lot of variety. From 0.4-1.4 ohms, many different air draws. As long as I'm happy with the flavor, its good for me :). I'm a well rounded vaper :D

Reactions: RaccoonChad

TRIPDUBZ

Feb 10, 2014
Michigan
One tacit metric to this entire post is that I am roughly looking to run a .3ish build at around 80 watts in a tank - this is what I want the air for. As for airy, the mutaxion x v2 has conditioned my draw to take a nice deep and full lung hit - any draw that doesn't allow this is too tight for me. I don't enjoy taking a pull, the finishing my inhale once my build wants to start drying or burning.
Can't wait for kanthal TC...

Thanks for all the replies

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread