Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Not me but I'd like to see it too. I took apart my Kbox mini but not until after a few others did it first.

Can't Blame you hashtag.

I have the Dubious Honor of being one of the 1st people on the ECF to take an iStick 20W apart. But I also have the Honor of being the 1st Person to Reorder an iStick because theirs got Fried.

Note: Word of Warning about Mods with Built in batteries. Since the Battery is Hard-Wired to the Board, the Board is Always "Hot". So if you go Poking around on it with a Dental Pick, you could Release the Magic Smoke.

Reactions: Stosh

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have to run it a little hot but overall I'm happy with it. It does better with lower ohm builds seems much more accurate now that I have a .07 build going.

Gotcha.

I'm assuming that you are Building with Ni200. Have you tried a Titanium Build on it by any Chance?

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
I'd like to get one of these solely for the 2600 battery but the Innokin people here are saying the 20 and 30 Isticks have the same 2000 battery that the new Coolfire has??????

The temp control seems to have an impact on the battery life. Mine lives about the same amount of time as my istick 30 when I use temp control. It lives quite a while longer when I use it in wattage mode though.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'd like to get one of these solely for the 2600 battery but the Innokin people here are saying the 20 and 30 Isticks have the same 2000 battery that the new Coolfire has??????

This is part of Why I would like to see what is Inside the iStick 40W TC. To see what the Battery Looks like.

I had planed to Replace the Battery that was built into my iStick 20's with a Regular 18650 if it every started to Not Hold a Charge. Unfortunately, the 510 Threads are about gone on Both of my IStick 20's. So there Isn't going to be any Need.

Reactions: r77r7r

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
How has the TC been working on it?

Mine is about 5 Days away. Can't wait to try it.

@zoiDman The TC is comparable to an evic TC (my only other TC mod). I have a Ni200 build in a Vivi-Nona on it wicked with rayon, nice warm vape.

I like that you can screw on a topper with a cold coil, it recognizes the resistance, adjust the temperature setting and vape. No extensive menus or options to set, it's the ego 650 of the TC world.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
@zoiDman The TC is comparable to an evic TC (my only other TC mod). I have a Ni200 build in a Vivi-Nona on it wicked with rayon, nice warm vape.

I like that you can screw on a topper with a cold coil, it recognizes the resistance, adjust the temperature setting and vape. No extensive menus or options to set, it's the ego 650 of the TC world.

Sounds Great.

For the Price, and the Size, I would have gotten this iStick TC if it was just a Regular Mod.

The TC is like a Bonus.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
I hear you.

Seems like we have come Light Years from what things were like (and Cost!) from when I started.

Have you seen this?

$11.93 Authentic Eleaf GS-Tank Bottom Coil Clearomizer - 3ml / 0.15ohm / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$11.93 for a SS Glass Tank and 2 Ni200 .15ohm Heads? Its just Insane.

I've seen where that is supposed to be in my istick box ;) but now that you show me that I will be ordering it. I't has come light years from when I started less than a year ago. I can only imagine the progress you have seen. This article explains the phenomenon pretty well......

The AI Revolution: Road to Superintelligence - Wait But Why

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Been vaping mine for about a week now. Loving it. Nice and small. Been using the Goblin Mini's on it primarily. Just shove it in my pocket and go. I like that when you toggle it from Wattage to Degrees, it remembers your settings for each. I just swap tanks and toggle and I'm ready to roll.

How has the Battery life Been.

I know. I know. I know. It all depends on Build, Watts, and how many Times a person pushes the Power Button.

But as compared to your Other Mods, how does it seem?

Carnage9270

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2015
Washington
How has the Battery life Been.

I know. I know. I know. It all depends on Build, Watts, and how many Times a person pushes the Power Button.

But as compared to your Other Mods, how does it seem?
Battery life is very good. On par with an 18650, which is all that's in them. I get a full day out of it with about 25% left. That's alternating between a 1 ohm tootle puffer and a .08 dual coil nickel build throughout the day.

Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread