• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Don't do it, these guys are trouble. Welcome! I hardly ever check this thing because it's too hard to find replies and stuff. I'm internet stupid unless I'm on facebook. I got that stuff DOWN!

It's called Tapatalk! Tell Pitt to get it for you, then it's real easy to check it from your phone!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hello everyone! Relatively new to vaping and ECF, been vaping for almost a month and almost got 2 weeks smoke free! I'm originally from north platte but have lived in Lincoln for a couple years now, it's awesome to see Lincoln has 2 local shops that seem pretty nice.

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have another Lincolnite around here.. Congrats on being smoke free as well! What gear did you pick up to start vaping?

nosmoke12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Yeah it's nice to know there are others around here haha. So far in the very start I picked up a disposable Voodoo brand I think from a bottle shop just to see if this is something I could start and I went through that and then others here on the forums suggested a kit so I got an EVOD starter kit with 2 evod tanks and batteries and a charger and replacement heads, I've been very happy with all the gear I have and got some juice from heathers heavenly vapes, and MBV. And monday I should be getting my 1300mah vision spinner and a kanger pro tank 2!

been in north platte lately so I've been getting all juice online, and I'm moving back to lincoln here soon and hopefully I can start buying juice and other gear locally

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Yeah it's nice to know there are others around here haha. So far in the very start I picked up a disposable Voodoo brand I think from a bottle shop just to see if this is something I could start and I went through that and then others here on the forums suggested a kit so I got an EVOD starter kit with 2 evod tanks and batteries and a charger and replacement heads, I've been very happy with all the gear I have and got some juice from heathers heavenly vapes, and MBV. And monday I should be getting my 1300mah vision spinner and a kanger pro tank 2!

been in north platte lately so I've been getting all juice online, and I'm moving back to lincoln here soon and hopefully I can start buying juice and other gear locally

Sounds like a good start. Good to have you around!

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hello everyone! Relatively new to vaping and ECF, been vaping for almost a month and almost got 2 weeks smoke free! I'm originally from north platte but have lived in Lincoln for a couple years now, it's awesome to see Lincoln has 2 local shops that seem pretty nice.

Welcome!! Love seeing new vapers.....especially in Lincoln!

I hope this thread isn't too old to be responding in, but I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I'm a new member of ECF, I live here in Lincoln, NE and frequent GNS. I just bought a Titan mod with an Igo W atomizer. Just learning to use mech mods, previously I had the First and second generation of Ego's. I'm honestly unsure of their proper model names.

Hope everyone's enjoying the decent weather lol. Happy vaping!

jjordan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Fairbury, Nebraska
Hi I am Jill just joined this site and found the Nebraska Vapers forum! I am currently married going through a divorce, stopped smoking January 31, 2014. I have three kids ages 20, 17, and 14, and I am a grandma of a 5month old baby girl! Anything else you want to know about me just ask I am an open book and tell ya like it is! :)

Happy Vaping :vapor:

ValleyVayper

Mar 14, 2014
Nebraska
Thank you! And congratulations on your grandbaby! :)

I am married and a mom to a 7 year old boy. I still have 2 analogs a day (sometimes 3 or 4 on the weekends) but I found that they actually taste pretty disgusting so I don't know why I still torture myself. It's kind of hard to let go.

Which NE vaping stores do you do to? Or do you do mail order?

ValleyVayper

Mar 14, 2014
Nebraska
I hope this thread isn't too old to be responding in, but I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I'm a new member of ECF, I live here in Lincoln, NE and frequent GNS. I just bought a Titan mod with an Igo W atomizer. Just learning to use mech mods, previously I had the First and second generation of Ego's. I'm honestly unsure of their proper model names.

Hope everyone's enjoying the decent weather lol. Happy vaping!

Hi Trevor! I am all about GNS' Grilled Pineapple flavor! I'm not sure of the proper model names either but I think I'm using a 1,300 mah Ego with an EVOD tank, which I just bought since my Kanger T3S took a big poop on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread