DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Seriously???

I got one automated reply, when I first submitted (more than three days ago). I sent 3 follow-up requests for acknowledgement, and left a voice mail message on the published phone line.

I'll call HOH directly tomorrow. Hoping to have better luck with that route.

If not, I've got a $90 paperweight. I guess it's a nice paperweight, but I don't really need a paperweight.

Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks, Gin, but I'm pretty sure that this horse is glue.

I have the number of HOH's site (1-630pm) and plan to call tomorrow.

I'm just surprised. And disappointed. But such is life.

I do appreciate your note. One more and you'll have outnumbered the responses I've received over three days, from those who have my money.

Nice.... ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
YOUWHO........ ENSssssssss.

C'mon. Speak up! We won't bite (not too terribly hard anyway).

MeOW!

e1322-jpg.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And the Public Apology Tour begins now.

HOH did reply, and there was apparently a breakdown in communication. ENS did their job exactly as they were supposed to, so I apologize for any negative implications, and/or subsequent inferences.

ENS is back in my bookmarks, and in high regard. I WILL be purchasing something from them immediately, as my way of showing good faith.

Thank you HOH, and thank you ENS. The issue is being corrected, and I am totally satisfied with the results.

Sincerely,
~DPL

@zerowascool - is there a problem going on with getting communication back and forth with customers?

Hi! I apologize, but I just saw this. I've been away from ECF for a couple of weeks. There shouldn't be any issues with support tickets! Are you still needing assistance? Hope all is well!

And the Public Apology Tour begins now.

HOH did reply, and there was apparently a breakdown in communication. ENS did their job exactly as they were supposed to, so I apologize for any negative implications, and/or subsequent inferences.

ENS is back in my bookmarks, and in high regard. I WILL be purchasing something from them immediately, as my way of showing good faith.

Thank you HOH, and thank you ENS. The issue is being corrected, and I am totally satisfied with the results.

Sincerely,
~DPL

Hey, brotha! This is Tad again! Although completely unnecessary, your apology is greatly appreciated! :) I'm sincerely happy that we were able to get you taken care of, and again, I do apologize for the break down in communication! Vape On, my friend!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey, brotha! This is Tad again! Although completely unnecessary, your apology is greatly appreciated! :) I'm sincerely happy that we were able to get you taken care of, and again, I do apologize for the break down in communication! Vape On, my friend!

Thanks Tad! And you WILL be seeing me again soon. A job well done, for sure. I couldn't be more pleased...

Dave

Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread