Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirus

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Texas
Which Halo, incidentally? I've done Tribeca, Captain Jack, and Cordoba... they're all pretty good. I miss Bella Valente, though... they need to bring it back.
Torque56 (my fav) and SubZero.
I loved Tribeca at 12mg but when I went down to 6 it's just wasn't near as good. I sure miss it. Been thinking about getting a bottle at 12 just because I miss it so much.
Captain Jack was ok but I did not like Cordoba at all.
I thought Cool Mist was pretty good, but I'm not a big menthol guy. I only do SubZero for about 2 hours a day just to switch things up during a day.
They gave me a bottle of Midnight Apple but I haven't tried it yet. Smells yummy.
Never heard of Bella Valente. Must have been 2 or 3 years ago?

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Torque56 (my fav) and SubZero.
I loved Tribeca at 12mg but when I went down to 6 it's just wasn't near as good. I sure miss it. Been thinking about getting a bottle at 12 just because I miss it so much.
Captain Jack was ok but I did not like Cordoba at all.
I thought Cool Mist was pretty good, but I'm not a big menthol guy. I only do SubZero for about 2 hours a day just to switch things up during a day.
They gave me a bottle of Midnight Apple but I haven't tried it yet. Smells yummy.
Never heard of Bella Valente. Must have been 2 or 3 years ago?
Yeah, they discontinued it a while back... too bad. Decent cigar vape.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Oh, I have one of those escape artist cats. :glare:
Not mine... he's about three steps from lifeless an one step past useless. I'm fairly convinced he's the harbinger of the comimg feline zobocalypse, though, fooling me with his laziness, escaping at night and infecting other zombie cats... biding thier time...

Cheech, get that rebar ready. I got some jingle balls, cat nip bags, squeaky toys, and laser pointers. Tons of coils, too.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Interesting Lynn! So how do you like vaping TC's with nickel coils? And how does the evic tend to hit compared to the istick? I think i read in a link here in this thread somewhere, that the istick TC puts out 40W instantaneously and then goes to temp control by monitoring the resistance during the vape and then adjusting the voltage (and thus power) to the coil. I am not sure how the eVic regulates TC.

Edit: I think you said you hadn't received your TC istick yet, so perhaps you are vaping your new coils on non TC mods?
I got my TC istick on Tuesday. To be honest, I like the GS tank on the eVic better than on the istick and I like a mini nautilus with a nickel coil better on the istick.

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
While looking for an alternative 16mm tank to the GS Air I stumbled upon the Anyvape P16

P16-des_02.jpg

On Paper it looks so much better:
+ Full Stainless Steel
+ AFC RING
+ Aspire BVC / Kanger VOCC compatible (CS/GS heads should work too by using a longer positive Pin)

There seems to be not much user reviews out there about this tank. Any chance anyone has compared it to the GS Air?

Last edited:

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Mornin Lynn: How you liking your iStick 40 TC? Size wise you happy with it? Those Nickel Coils work well in the Nautilus? I have three Nauti Mini's so I ordered up some of those Nic Chrome Coils to try out. So many New ways to go with product we already have this is Good!

Glad you turned me on back to this Thread!

Thanks Lynn

Skully {:{}

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

~ Oh There You Are Lynn! For the Price I think the iStick 40 TC will do it's job and By No Way Beat Out the eVic! But it will be nice to have some other TC Mods to play with! I've got 2 eVic's I'm using daily most of the day Now using High VG Dripping style juice. I'm really enjoying the quality Vape from them both!

I have 3 Invader Mini's 2 of which I'm using in TC Mode enjoying them as well but a bit on the heavy side for sitting around the house use. But they are Great for use outdoors or in a situation where a regular Mod couldn't take the abuse! For a guy who wasn't to big on box mods I now own more then all the tube Mod's I've ever had!

At this point I'm enjoying Nic Coils over the Titanium. To Me to have Better Flavor then with the Ti.

Skully {:{}

Welcome Skully!
The TC istick is ok. I think I like my eVic better though. And yeah, the nickel coils work great in the mini nautilus!

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
While looking for an alternative 16mm tank to the GS Air I stumbled upon the Anyvape P16

P16-des_02.jpg

On Paper it looks so much better:
+ Full Stainless Steel
+ AFC RING
+ Aspire BVC / Kanger VOCC compatible (CS/GS heads should work too by using a longer positive Pin)

There seems to be not much user reviews out there about this tank. Any chance anyone has compared it to the GS Air?
Hmmm. Aspire AND Kanger coils? Looks a bit gimmicky to me.

But, I could be wrong... those coils ARE very similar.

Anyvape makes the Segatank, too and I have to say that this is a far less offensive looking product. The Segatank works great, it's just ....-ugly.

Some of their other stuff (the Davide tanks, for example) look like direct replicas of existing, older Kanger products. With that in mind, the quality of these items should be decent enough.

Last edited:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
The glass pipettes are actually easier to use than the snub nosed plastic dropper bottles, oddly enough. I still think the simplest setup is the needle tipped 10ml bottle. Works awesomely.

I bought a 10-pack of 10ml blunt needle tipped bottles from Fasttech for less than 2 bucks! They are so handy to have!

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Good Morning, Air Heads! It's supposed to be an unbelievable 104 degrees here today. In Oregon! :shock: Guess I'll just stay inside and vape.
Ugh. :nah: to the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread