Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
my new organizer
kQ8jjPo.jpg

Looks like something we saw at the Container Store. You put me to shame, mine is just on a shelf in the secretary.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
When I went to the doctor and they sent me to the emergency room, it was a new place I hadn't gone before. Then, when I went in for my second visit, they walked me over to the emergency room again.

Today, for the first time, I went there, got a check-up, and did not go to the emergency room! Third time's the charm!

That's fantastic!

3573450506_zps5481882f.gif

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
She certainly deserves at LEAST 2 more!
In the general interest of positive thinking and all that jazz, I propose that we adjust some numbers:

Bad things are to occur in quantities of zero. When this principle is violated by the occurrence of a bad thing, there must be a minimum of 10 consecutive good things prior to the next such violation.

There is no upper limit for the amount of good things that can happen.

Janet, that "yay" graphic may be my favorite one ever. Those exuberant little smilies are the greatest, as long as I don't have to babysit them!

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
But it was 3 check ups.
Right, but when people were talking about bad things coming in threes, they were talking about all three things being bad.

If good things come in threes, that can't mean 2 bad things and 1 good thing. We need to use the same rules on both sides of the equation.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
See, I'm going to let you all install Windows 10 before I take the plunge. Besides, I'm having issues with my computer and the blue screen of death. I have to deal with that before I do anything. My son is a computer programmer, so I sent him the error messages today and asked his opinion. He seems to think I have some Driver problems or that I have some Window files corrupted. He suggests that I run a repair using my recovery disk. I'll have to do that when I get back from work because I'm getting to head out yet again. Geez, I wish I could retire!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
See, I'm going to let you all install Windows 10 before I take the plunge. Besides, I'm having issues with my computer and the blue screen of death.
oh dang honey, hope you and he can get it resolved. Stinks you have to head out to work, but I hope you have a great hitch and that it's over before it seems it's begun!

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Upgraded/changed my laptop to Windows 10, a couple hours after I put it on my desktop.

Sitting at Gate D20, RDU, an hour before the first leg of my two-leg flight to Montreal for my niece Julie's wedding. Was up at 2:45 am after going to bed about 12:30 am. I don't mind being tired for an airline flight but do have a problem if the pilots are tired.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
See, I'm going to let you all install Windows 10 before I take the plunge. Besides, I'm having issues with my computer and the blue screen of death. I have to deal with that before I do anything. My son is a computer programmer, so I sent him the error messages today and asked his opinion. He seems to think I have some Driver problems or that I have some Window files corrupted. He suggests that I run a repair using my recovery disk. I'll have to do that when I get back from work because I'm getting to head out yet again. Geez, I wish I could retire!!
the BSOD is one of the reasons I'm upgrading one of my Laptops... it got so bad that I had to go buy a new one.
I read the upgrade could be the last resort to fix it....
did the request upgrade on that one first, so naturally it's the OTHER one that is now upgraded. Almost like it took the time to download to the PC I was using instead of the one that was turned off....

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Sitting at Gate D20, RDU, an hour before the first leg of my two-leg flight to Montreal for my niece Julie's wedding. Was up at 2:45 am after going to bed about 12:30 am. I don't mind being tired for an airline flight but do have a problem if the pilots are tired.
Hope you have a grand time!! How long will you be gone?

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Upgraded/changed my laptop to Windows 10, a couple hours after I put it on my desktop.

Wishing you a safe journey and a fabulous time at the wedding....:)

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY

RE: Windows 10. Downloading in the background and will let me know when ready to install

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread