Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
We are about to call it a day here! It's been a long one!
image.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Gotta let the kid out and put the dog to bed...I mean put the dog to bed and let the kid out....:censored:Let the dog and put the kid to bed :pervy:[/QUOTtoo trade ya snoring dog for mean kid??
I have no words to express my hate for my iPad today

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am playing one on the PC called Town of Salem.
I do surveys on the laptop so I reserve game play for my phone. All this happens while watching TV and cruising ECF. You call it ADD. I call it multitasking. :D

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I do surveys on the laptop so I reserve game play for my phone. All this happens while watching TV and cruising ECF. You call it ADD. I call it multitasking. :D
My laptop is upstairs...so today was doing work stuff while ECF was on iPad and was making a leash...I appreciate multi-tasking...hahahahahaaaa

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I always multi-task like that. I can even watch or listen to two things at once because my attention bounces back and forth so fast. My hubby doesn't understand how I can do it lol

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Another night of work done, racegun, will be looking forward to your package today.. hopefully, and I stress hopefully I will get lucky Monday...daddy needs a new mod, then I have to buy a new drippet for it, have become greatly addicted to using a dripper atty, versus tanks, even at work. It actually is helping to keep me out of trouble, If I dont have it in my pocket, I cant get suspended, so I keep it im my desk drawer for breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread