Not open for further replies.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
I can't find any pics on Google. I am wondering if its a dark colored ejuice or light. Dark juices kill my coils quick. Thanks in advance.
Wakonda darkens as it steeps, and it will gunk a coil faster than some juices. I could get 2-3 tanks before having to clean and re-wick, get at least double that from other NT offerings. But, if you're into coffee flavored juices, you won't find better.

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Wakonda darkens as it steeps, and it will gunk a coil faster than some juices. I could get 2-3 tanks before having to clean and re-wick, get at least double that from other NT offerings. But, if you're into coffee flavored juices, you won't find better.
+1, also depends on how high your nic level is as to how fast it will oxidize (get darker) but the coffee flavoring is dark to start with as to coil gunk that's coming from the sugars in the vanilla and would happen on most sweet / bakery juice's.

Wheats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
Union NJ
Here's a pic of my refill bottle.
15f2d5e9bb71bbef262d6269e6861381.jpg

It's my all day vape!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GemInEye

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
This was suggested as the best morning vape with coffee... Ill be doing 3mg for nic in an aspire mini. .. So i had to ask because my last morning vape banana nutbread killed my coil in less than a week but it was dark to begin with and turned black in tank.
Have you tried (wakonda) it ?

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Have you tried (wakonda) it ?
I have not tried it. I hear good things though. Im in desperate need of a good vape to have with my coffee. So i was going to try it and if i dont like ill go with dreamscape. I have tasted that in store and it seems decent. I wish they had wakonda in a sample sized bottle. I always feel some kinda way when i have to buy 15ml just to sample. If i dont like it i feel wasteful.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Here's a pic of my refill bottle.
15f2d5e9bb71bbef262d6269e6861381.jpg

It's my all day vape!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank You, thats not too bad, My other juice was a dark brown in the bottle then would get almost black half way thru. I think ima go for it.

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
I have not tried it. I hear good things though. Im in desperate need of a good vape to have with my coffee. So i was going to try it and if i dont like ill go with dreamscape. I have tasted that in store and it seems decent. I wish they had wakonda in a sample sized bottle. I always feel some kinda way when i have to buy 15ml just to sample. If i dont like it i feel wasteful.
Probably one of the top 5 juice recipes made, Clark out did himself on this one ............

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Never heard of it....what...do you live under a rock? :blink: :lol:

One of my ADV as well. Very good juice. It will gunk coils. I have to rewick every two to three tanks as well.

No rock...I diy, very rarely do I buy vendors juice and if I do it's just to support their business.

Reactions: kaahn

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
Thank You, thats not too bad, My other juice was a dark brown in the bottle then would get almost black half way thru. I think ima go for it.
I doubt you will be disappointed. I know taste is subjective but its really good. If you get a bigger bottle and it comes in glass(which I think Clark has switched back to plastic) be sure to transfer some to a plastic bottle for steeping. Some say it steeps better in plastic bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread