slc utah
2015-07-30-01-54-38--580989452.jpeg

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I meet a lot of people that don't even use Nic in their juice.
I bet I met at least a dozen of people myself that vape to lose weight.
They would vape the flavor of a candy or whatever instead of eating it. Pretty soon they stopped eating it and lost weight :thumbs:
My daughter in law swears by this method to control her snacking...doesn't work for me tho...just gets the taste in my mouth and makes me want the candy lol...

Its worth noting that my daughter in law also vapes to not smoke...living with several smokers was turning her into a "social smoker" now she is a full time vaper

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
My daughter in law swears by this method to control her snacking...doesn't work for me tho...just gets the taste in my mouth and makes me want the candy lol...

Its worth noting that my daughter in law also vapes to not smoke...living with several smokers was turning her into a "social smoker" now she is a full time vaper

Two side effects I found when I started to vape was my eating habits changed and I didn't snack as much. I lost 10 to 15 pounds in the first 5 months. The other side effect was I no longer desired the nightly "nightcap" I would normally have late evening. Besides quitting the stinky's I've had two positive side effects. :)

this was posted on FB just a few min ago

Innokin Technology added 5 new photos.
Congratulations to the 10 Lucky Winners of the Innokin-Facebook 'Choose Your Colors!' 50W Disrupter and InnokinCell Giveaway!!
We had an absolutely fantastic turnout for this Giveaway and will be running another Giveaway next Monday on Facebook!
Good Luck! The MASSIVE 400MOD GIVEAWAY on ECF is still running with Quick Draw Challenges and a Grand Prize Ultimate Innokin Disrupter Case! That and 400 Custom ECF Disupter 50W Mods! Enter to win@
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/…/huge-giveaway-innokin-…/

The Innokin Disrupter and InnokinCell are available at Authorized Innokin Vendors now! Visit your favorite local shop and try one out! Without further delay, the lucky and most amazing winners are!!!

1) Juan Ell
2) Tori Huff
3) Jerry Cald
4) Richard E.
5) Misty Den
6) Brittany Har
7) Chad Mc
8) Jeffery Mar
9) William A Fin
10) Cleo Tay

Names have been shortened to protect the personal privacy of all of the winners. Joanna will be contacting all of the winners directly by email with instructions and info.

Have a great day everyone and thank you again! Stay tuned for more great contests and information and head over to ECF to win some awesome Vape Gear and meet some friendly Vapers!!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That's great Sir. Since I started vaping I don't get out of breath like I used to and am able to run longer and faster on my workouts. Also I don't have the feeling like I need to clear my throat all of the time like I did when smoking. There are so many benefits from quitting. One of the best for me is that I'm able to really taste my food and don't need to add salt to things nearly as much.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 17, 2015
    Alabama
    WHERE CAN I GET ONE???? I promised my brother an upgrade as a late birthday present and this is the one I want for him

sorry to ask on the Innokin thread-I'm an innokin lover, he however is not a convert YET!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread