GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #102 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
7/30

Had the early day and trying a bit of catch up before a nap.

Bella - that's messed up on the whole social media thing - bad enough they gotta pull it on one site but then to have it cross over to other places is way wrong.

jpf - rough deal for the wifeys foot - you can always tell folks it happened when she gave you a kick in the rear.

Piuva.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/30
Welcome to the treefam @AllElseFailed !

@jpf880 prayers for wifey!

My day has been like a bad sitcom or something. After the exploding light bulb, later on I made some lemonade. I had bought a brand new glass pitcher with a little spout on it you mash for the liquid to come out.. well after I made a whole gallon of lemonade, fresh homemade lemonade, I put the pitcher in the fridge. Hubby went to get something out of the fridge and there was a lake of lemonade. The shelf has raised edges to prevent spills, but way too much had leaked to contain it. I had a huge mess to clean up. Lemonade all over the fridge, in the bins, all over the kitchen floor as I tried getting everything cleaned out. The stupid spout isn't sealed well and was leaking out where the spout goes into the glass.

I think someone put some bad juju on me or some thing :lol::blink:

:tumble:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/30 #2

I'm feelin' better too. I'd still rather stay home, but just needed some good sleep. The vitamins helped too. Gunna keep both up...

Shawn - I'm excited that I may get to see pics/vid of someone I actually know in a cloud comp! ;) :vapor:

Last edited:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
7/30 #1

Good morning everyone! Just got to work and am enjoying a nice vape in CoolFireIV. This is so good, I end up vaping way more of it than I really need to.

@bellastarr, that happened to me once with a Glass sun tea bottle with the spout. It held up fine all day sitting in the sun, but hours after it was in the fridge, it was EVERYWHERE in the fridge. Mine was brand new also. I was so irritated.
images

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

@The Ocelot . . .
ocelot_girl_anime.gif
. . .
waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

MIss Ya' being around - "You" really should stop in more often . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

@AllElseFailed . . . :mail:

Okay - Guess it is time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods . . .

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
7/30
1. Morning Treefam...it's my Friday so yay for that, but was supposed to be another boss free day, but had a potential client call with an emergency situation so she'll be in this afternoon...at least it won't be until late, but in some ways that's worse because she comes through here with just an hour or so before I leave and usually wants a ton of stuff done in that time! :facepalm:

Jpf, really sorry to hear about wifey's foot...sending lots of healing vibes for her.

Bella wow! What a messed up day you had yesterday...are you sure we aren't related?! :p...Here's hoping that today is much better for you! :)

Robin, glad you just needed some sleep and vitamins...hopefully I'll catch up on mine this weekend.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
7/30

Wifey has to fitted for a boot thingy for her foot today, I got my oldest son to take her later as he is off work today so I don't have to take anymore time off.

Bella can you teach me how to do that?

I had other comments but can't remember what they were.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/30 #1
PIF to @bellastarr

7/30
I think someone put some bad juju on me or some thing :lol::blink:

welll...the way I see it..mayb it's not a bad thing..
maybe the Universe is trying to tell u somethin...
lightbulb.jpg + lemonade pitcher.jpg =
make lemons.jpg

hmmm...I dunno
7/30
jpf - rough deal for the wifeys foot - you can always tell folks it happened when she gave you a kick in the rear.
...funny :2cool:
Today is a new day..go ....find some Joy!

animated_christmas_tree.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread