Halo Juice Review by @Kw.Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwtony

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2014
Key West
I won this sample pack from the nice folks over at Halo and boy am I glad I did. Im not one to buy too many juices, but they REALLY have done a fantastic job on these. I have a feeling I will be picking up another sampler pack and at least another bottle of shamrock. Yowza!!!

Here are some photos, review of the liquids coming up...

DSC08401_zpsc5vb8fkn.jpg

DSC08402_zps3zfsy0oh.jpg

DSC08410_zps4udhdn55.jpg

DSC08418_zpsnc1bvzel.jpg

DSC08411_zpsas3b6zng.jpg

WOW, this juice smell EXACTLY like Belgium chocolate. I am a HUGE chocolate freak...I eat it all the time. This flavor is so spot on its not even funny. How the heck did they melt down a chocolate bar and put it in a bottle???

The flavor is JUST like it smells, which is out of this world, pure rich and exploding with flavor. I got a pure and all natural coca flavor on exhale that literally made my taste buds melt.

DSC08413_zpsusvtb3i2.jpg

The smell of this reminds me exactly of a Monster Energy Moca drink. As crazy as it sounds, I had to almost stop myself from drinking this juice.

The description on the halo web site is this " Built on a premium Espresso base and layered with ample amounts of Peppermint, this complex e-liquid blend is topped off with Caramel and Macadamia Nut nuances"

There is nothing I ahve tried so far, that I can compare this flavor to. This is a very unique and simply delicious blend that surprised the heck out of me. The peppermint is a smooth clean flavor and not too heavy, I can taste the sweet caramel but on exhale I can almost taste a nutty flavor. Its not heavy, but really helps the flavor carry.
Its been a while, I used to drink the heck out of Peppermint Mocas from Starbucks during around the holidays, the very first hit really brought back some nostalgic memories. Im more of a Dunks man these days, But this flavor is a serious treat for my mouth!!!

Again...I know Im going to having trouble bringing myself to change the wick out for the next juice...think I might stay on this flavor for the rest of the day.

DSC08415_zpslaaghlxm.jpg

I will be totally honest, I am not the kind of person that says, let me go smoke some peppermint !!! Haha, its just not something I THOUGHT i would enjoy. It seems almost a seasonal thing, which is okay, but still, its summertime and 92 degrees out in KW (key west florida).

I will admit, that this was going to be the last flavor I tested, because i thought it was going to be the lowest on the totem pole....boy was I wrong...

The smell reminds me of that one time I tried to shove 10,000 peppermints nostrils...wait...no I didn't...but this is about what i think of upon first whiff...

The flavor...is a subtle and sweet peppermint that blew me away...Im not a fan of anything artificial flavored, I don't like super heavy flavors that bite your throat nor nicotine that tastes peppery...Kringle Kurse is flat out delicious. Incredible. Im not a person that ever would have thought this would be a good mix for me. I actually feel like I cooled off, if that makes any sense. Im going to enjoy this tank today and maybe tomorrow and the next and the next...and then ill have to order more!!!

Evic VT box, kanger Subtank, Ti spider silk 0.41 and am smoking @ .7mg...

DSC09316_zps9ov64ndj.jpg

DSC08416_zpsxaaybpww.jpg

DSC08417_zps3aj2o6cn.jpg

Initially this smells like the most heavenly mint chocolate chip candy I have ever had. I actually got juice up my nose I was smelling so hard. Lol.

Web site description "Shamrock E-liquid offers a delicious blend of rich dark chocolate, delicately layered with the enchanting taste of Corsican Mint. Offering deep chocolaty top notes in perfect harmony with Minty undertones, Shamrock E-liquid has a flavor similar to many popular Mint Chocolate ice creams and cookies."

The flavor is completely out of this world, but not a heavy cheap taste. We all know what a .01 cent mint tastes like vs the expensive ones you get once a year...This is just like that but better. There arent many chocolate flavors out there that taste good or even real (that I have tried) there is absolutely no mistaking the accurate flavors this juice makes. It it like a treat for my taste buds. Chocolate is SPOT ON and so flavorful.

I almost cant put this flavor down to test the other flavors...its really going to be tough, i might need to go get anther RDA to complete this review properly.

Last edited:

turnipshoe

Jul 6, 2015
India
I've been stuck to the halo and halo only since I started vaping about 5 weeks ago since there aren't many great options here in India. I've tried every single flavour ( well almost except menthols). Imho nothing came close as Voodoo. Initially I was going through the 30ml bottle in day and a half. If anybody likes their vape a bit cold, it tastes the best at 6.6-7 watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread