Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Has anyone vaped this atty?

Or is it fresh off the press?
There was a few handed out to those far "Cooler" than I to build hype but very few. Keep checking YouTube I bet someone desperate for subs and hits will put one up. We will be getting these on the first run just like the top fed boys. I will have them out within a day or 2 of the release. That's why we're here right? Get the freshest stuff as it comes out.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
ohhhh no you don't get that name back on the freakin list!!lol.all that complainin you are getting one!!Tiorgo!!hah hah
LMAOOOO! I'm getting a black one......
I was bumped twice off of that so someone /thing is telling me not to get it. That was some funny shyt though!

R<-UDOG you like it in caps right..... Haha

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: rudedog

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
To did you see my email for. Yesterday it day before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought I covered that on the thread. The Cam-m is going into Beta testing. Testers have been chosen. The Cam-m will be done when it's done, I can't really put a date on it. It could be perfect as is or it could take multiple revisions, it could also end up in the scrap yard. This will be my first mod and just can't have it be crap even if the price isn't much more than half of a (three letter word, initials of someone)

I will ship the stumpy tips via first class if you wish cutting the shipping price in half. $12 to Europe last I checked.

Last edited:

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
I thought I covered that on the thread. The Cam-m is going into Beta testing. Testers have been chosen. The Cam-m will be done when it's done, I can't really put a date on it. It could be perfect as is or it could take multiple revisions, it could also end up in the scrap yard. This will be my first mod and just can't have it be crap even if the price isn't much more than half of a (three letter word, initials of someone)

I will ship the stumpy tips via first class of f you wish cutting the shipping price in half. $12 to Europe last I checked.

My email asked expected date for CAM-M to be ready to rest of us as id hold back taking the chuff caps until then due to $27 postage and chuffs not urgently needed. I'm off on holiday in a weeks time for couple of weeks so delivery during this period is likely to go missing as external letter box not being emptied fills up fast, tried not ordering anything of value now.

I'll keep in touch whilst I'm away and drop you a line when it's good to post. You can then tie up with your next visit but I'll know I'll be back by time it arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
What does "and knurled to stop the spins" mean?

Early Derringers had a smooth base on the post, where it passed through the 510 insulator, and had a tendency to spin/twist out of alignment when tightening down a build. Tom devised a fix where he would knurl the base of the pin to give it some bite in the insulator and thus stop the spins.

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Mine seems to get a bit crooked. This will stop that as well?
It should.. These are not threaded but they do have teeth to bite into the bushing.
image.jpg

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Stumpy final 20. Stop at 15. Same as before $107 with mini tip $117 with chuf tip add regular shipping
Mini tips: black,white, SS. Chuff tips black or white.
1. BENTHOS Black mini
2. IonMan Black mini
3. Houndb Black chuf
4. NatGasMan Black mini
5. freedogg black chuff
6. kkiet Black chuff
7. distortoblotto Black mini ( bank draft sent)
8. Sqonker SS Mini
9.keepsmiling black chuff
10. Rocceral black chuff
11. Graywolf1911 white mini
12. mrrickyyap
13. Raynman

Reactions: keepsmiling

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thought I would pop in and drop a copy of the first post of your retired thread. Just so new people would know.

Chowderhead1972 said:
"This post will be a work in progress for some time.
MY STORY
I recently discovered the greatness of The Reo Mod and no longer having to put up with dry hits or carrying around bottles for dripping but I noticed as awesome as the Reo and I'm sure other bottom feeders as well there are just not many off the shelf atomizers available. Sure there are Cyclones and Chalices along with a few less known options. What about the vaper that falls in love with a certain atty or atty type and it's not one of the previously mentioned options?

Thats where i come in... I have been modding different atties for my self from the third day I had my first Reo Grand. I started with the RM2 from ReoMods but quickly learned it wasn't for me. First off let me state I have a severe metal taste intolerance so anything other than pure stainless steel is a big "No Go" for me. I can taste brass and I can taste copper in one puff. Suffice to say of the shelf atties that were all stainless have been hard to come by. The Cyclone Bf is nice but very hard to find (I had to order two from France and at an exorbitant price. I started drilling out top fed Cyclones that were plentiful and cheap and mentioned this to a few friends I made along the way and instantly I'm drilling atty after atty every weekend.

After a few not so subtle suggestions from the ECF staff in regards to policy I was invited to become a supplier offline. I resisted at first but after getting more than a few emails from people I had helped along the way as well as others that were interested in becoming future clients.

I really wasn't looking for a second job but I enjoy vaping and after wading through an endless sea of Provari's, Kayfuns, DNA this and that I discovered ReoMods and have been completely blown away by both the Reo Grand and the Customer service that "IS" ReoMods. I noticed a weak spot; atty choice is limited to say the least. I hope to be able to fix that. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread