Official ProVari 3 Thread - P3 *PART 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siam Diesel

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Thailand
www.thailandvapers.com
Or the subtank... but don't you think it needs to be all stealth matte matchy matchy?
I think they would look good together. The Delta II would be better than Subtank, which has too much glass to ever be truly stealthy IMHO. The Delta II isn't too shiny...have to wait until the Stealth arrives to see how closely they match.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm pretty darn good 'bout not dropping my Provari. When at work, it sits in a Provape wood stand. When at home, it sits in my acrylic vape stand, which is pretty darn tootin cool to begin with. When in the car, it sits in a Provape cup holder stand and when out and about, it's either in my pants pocket, or a belt clip sling I picked up from VapinArt. Yes it is!

View attachment 476444
All you need now is a Provape ball cap and t-shirt.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I redefine OCD, when it comes to things I care about. I have no scratches on either my P3 or P2.5. I'm into higher end watches and not one of 'em has a single scratch. My wedding ring has no scratches or dings and looks as brand new as the day I got it in April. It's just how my brain is wired........:blink:
Yeah old timer, you're getting to the age where the shakes start settling in. :)

Reactions: Pinggolfer

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
They should send you a ProVape sandwich board and you could walk around Tampa Bay with it.

Hmmm, that sounds like work. And in the hot Florida heat and humidity, not very good at that. It would have to come with a major league paycheck for SR, to do that. Yes, it would!!

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
You found the KF4 to be better flavor-wise when compared to the KFL? I thought it was a step backwards - just goes to show that taste is subjective :)

I have 2 K4's and 2 Russian 91%'s and I tend to prefer the K4s over the Russians as the draw on the Russians is a bit tighter that I would like it. Though as far as flavor goes, I find them both about equal.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I redefine OCD, when it comes to things I care about. I have no scratches on either my P3 or P2.5. I'm into higher end watches and not one of 'em has a single scratch. My wedding ring has no scratches or dings and looks as brand new as the day I got it in April. It's just how my brain is wired........:blink:

Oh man I am so rough on jewelry! When the wife and I were picking out Wedding bands, she wanted me to get one that was really nice with diamonds in it and all. I told her no way as I would probably loose all the stones out of the ring in a short time. So we just settled on a plain gold band for me. Sure enough within 6 months that band wasn't nice and shiny anymore, let alone round....

Roy

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I have 17 Provaris ... married men don't get away with that.

Sent via iPhone

Ain't that the truth! My wife almost had a cow when I told her I was getting my ProVari Classic and how much it was going to cost. Never mind the fact that I was getting it at a discount using my Loyalty Points that I had accumulated....

Roy

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Clone? Link?

Thanks

Here you go: Vulcan Style Adjustable Heat Sink RDA Rebuildable Atomizer RBA Free Shipping | eBay

Oh man I am so rough on jewelry! When the wife and I were picking out Wedding bands, she wanted me to get one that was really nice with diamonds in it and all. I told her no way as I would probably loose all the stones out of the ring in a short time. So we just settled on a plain gold band for me. Sure enough within 6 months that band wasn't nice and shiny anymore, let alone round....

Roy

You should prolly get a wedding ring made out of the newer ceramics such as Tungsten, which are pretty much unscratchable. They can be shattered if banged hard enough, but it's pretty hard to do that. And they're MUCH less expensive than precious metals, such as gold or platinum. One note however, is they can not be resized. That's just built in motivation to not gain [or lose] weight: Here's a seller you could check out: Tungsten Rings | Engravable Tungsten Ring for Men | Eve's Addiction[emoji768]

I've worn my wedding ring every day since April. I defy anyone to see a single scratch or ding in these pics I just took:

3724e4df914575501d1d41baaa53701b.jpg
1350e324db2ff01aaecfba2781c470eb.jpg

Last edited:

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Clone? Link?

Thanks

Must be as I didn't notice that it said "Vulcan Style Adjustable Heat Sink" before. Having that word "style" in there is a sure giveaway that it's a clone...

Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread