Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Two side effects I found when I started to vape was my eating habits changed and I didn't snack as much. I lost 10 to 15 pounds in the first 5 months. The other side effect was I no longer desired the nightly "nightcap" I would normally have late evening. Besides quitting the stinky's I've had two positive side effects. :)
That is so awesome! congrats on the weight loss... Ill be using your journey today when I give dad his check in and pep talk if you don't mind (hes recently switched to vaping and I use ECF as his support group)
My greatest side effect is playing with my grandson...no more "not while grandma is smoking" so we wrestle and play so much its a workout in addition to being able to walk again so Im losing the weight I put on being sick

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Then I am your man... I have a team of cheerleaders who clean the house every Friday, but I do cook....... BTW I have 12 acres! View attachment 476462

Great! Because I don't cook either. And mowing those 12 acres will give you plenty of time to get EVERYTHING else done! BTW I have 4 children! (..of course 2 of them are over 18, but still...)

vmtorres1

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015
So I went to my local B&M and was greatly surprised to see that they are carrying the 2.0 ohm (and the 0.2 ohm) coils for the iSub. I got the 2.0 and popped it in... it was heavenly! I still do lung hits, but it is a much cooler vape at 15W (on the CF IV)...

I was a little dissappointed when the Innokin folks on this thread were saying that they had brought only these two resistance options for the iSub (now you can have a 0.2, 0.5 and 2.0 ohm to choose), becuase I was shooting for 1.5 ohm and thought that 2.0 would be too much... I am glad to inform that I was mistaken!

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
:tumble:

Where is everyone today? ...Someone must have run everyone off!

Still can't wait to get my Disrupter! Every time I see a pic of a different color combination, I want that one too! Latest one that I saw and loved was the purple with the black. Very nice! I'm also still very much enjoying my Cool Fire IV. It just fits SO nicely in my hand!

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
didimiss.gif

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I found this article about e-cigs, it's a UK article. I found it doing a Google news search for Innokin, I'm still trying to find the new iSub-Pro & iSub-TC tanks.
But I thought it was kinda cool out of all the devices that are on the market this writer mentions just one, the Cool Fire IV, not only that, he added a hyper-link where to buy one. :thumb:
E-cigarettes Spark Nicotine Replacement Therapy Mutiny

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
:tumble:

Where is everyone today? ...Someone must have run everyone off!

Still can't wait to get my Disrupter! Every time I see a pic of a different color combination, I want that one too! Latest one that I saw and loved was the purple with the black. Very nice! I'm also still very much enjoying my Cool Fire IV. It just fits SO nicely in my hand!

I just woke up and started my "morning" catch-up... :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Maybe that's it...everyone but me got to sleep in today! LOL. (Not like time zones affect that or anything..:rolleyes:)

I first woke sometime after 8am... but no way am I getting up that early if I don't have to. :D So I went back to sleep, and it was around noon when I opened my eyes again. Normally that would be a big deal, for letting the cat out, but it's supposed to rain today, so I'm keeping her in, despite her protests. :D

She's not a happy meower. :D

Andria

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I first woke sometime after 8am... but no way am I getting up that early if I don't have to. :D So I went back to sleep, and it was around noon when I opened my eyes again. Normally that would be a big deal, for letting the cat out, but it's supposed to rain today, so I'm keeping her in, despite her protests. :D

She's not a happy meower. :D

Andria

Hahaha...That's the same way my cat is! Well one of them, the other doesn't go outside at all. And I know I FOR SURE would not be getting up that early if I didn't have to! Lucky you! :)

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East

Pretty accurate graph, shows you exactly what year vaping started to take off.

It was the year that China transitioned from Ego batteries to variable voltage mods; 2012.

And the two most well know to have established this trend in China was the L-Rider V1 Lavatube (Volcano invention [USA]) and the Smoktech V2 Zmax (previously the Vmax).

Shortly thereafter came the global hit, the V2 Vamo. (Probably the highest gross sales of all-time.)

These 3 devices quite literally set the stage for VV/VW device manufacturing in China.

But many USA-made devices were already available, just really expensive. (Provari, BuzzPro, Darwin, etc)

But it was USA modders that made the first VV devices...starting waaaay back in 2008.

Last edited:

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
And I wonder how many peeps in here know who actually invented the juice tank?

It was a member on the ECF....anybody wanna guess?

Had it not been for this modder, we might all still be using atomizers?

Hint; his member name also happens to be my favorite candy. :)

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
And I wonder how many peeps in here know who actually invented the juice tank?

It was a member on the ECF....anybody wanna guess? :)

Had it not been for this modder, we might all still be using atomizers?

Smokey Joe?

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I just got up at 11am. I had a problem with a local cat having a hissy fit with my cats. I gave it a peace offering of dry kibble.
With mods I like simplicity. I have a few friends who are still using the old school stuff like me. My thoughts are if its not broken why buy another one.

I remember reading about Gummy bear inventing a carto tank. Is this the one your talking about? I have read ecf for 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread