Status
Not open for further replies.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Good morning Folks and thanks for the support I am home and relaxing . This surgery was a piece of cake actually compared to some of my other not so enjoyable experiences . I should be feeling much better in a couple days .

Glad to hear you're out and things went good. :thumbs:

The Cholecystectomy I had last Monday is still taking its toll. Makes me nauseous thinking about that cable going in my navel; moving organs around; and then inflating the stomach like a basketball. :facepalm: Ok, think I'm gonna go through up now.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Good morning Folks and thanks for the support I am home and relaxing . This surgery was a piece of cake actually compared to some of my other not so enjoyable experiences . I should be feeling much better in a couple days .
so glad to hear you're doing so well!! @earthrocker*72 so glad he's got y'all takin such good care of him and of us and are Reos!! If I'm not bein too nosy, are you wayne, or someone else??

The Cholecystectomy I had last Monday is still taking its toll.
oh dang sweetie, so sorry you're not doing well. Stop that!!! and get better very quickly!! :)

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills

My apologies folks, I've slid into extreme motorcycle mode this summer and have failed to keep up with ECF. My Reos are so dependable, I just vape and ride, vape and ride.

So Rob's hospital visit took me by surprise when I logged in today.
Glad you are recovering well Rob...
All the best to you.

cheers

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
so glad to hear you're doing so well!! @earthrocker*72 so glad he's got y'all takin such good care of him and of us and are Reos!! If I'm not bein too nosy, are you wayne, or someone else??

oh dang sweetie, so sorry you're not doing well. Stop that!!! and get better very quickly!! :)
I am not wayne,Rob has given me many names to go by..LOL however you can call me R.B...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread