Official ProVari 3 Thread - P3 *PART 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Here you go: Vulcan Style Adjustable Heat Sink RDA Rebuildable Atomizer RBA Free Shipping | eBay

You should prolly get a wedding ring made out of the newer ceramics such as Tungsten, which are pretty much unscratchable. They can be shattered if banged hard enough, but it's pretty hard to do that. And they're MUCH less expensive than precious metals, such as gold or platinum. One note however, is they can not be resized. That's just built in motivation to not gain [or lose] weight: Here's a seller you could check out: Tungsten Rings | Engravable Tungsten Ring for Men | Eve's Addiction[emoji768]

Oh I had lost that ring and got a replacement already. Though this time I let her talk me into something a little fancier, but still I'm rough on it as you can see:

aa7a377109afdb79c826bb1c159373f5.jpg

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Oh I had lost that ring and got a replacement already. Though this time I let her talk me into something a little fancier, but still I'm rough on it as you can see:

aa7a377109afdb79c826bb1c159373f5.jpg

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
I updated my post with these 2 pics, but this ring in Platinum, has been worn every day since I got married in April. There's not a scratch or ding to be found. Pics just taken:
e9fb2dc84cef25bcaeec246e6f60d8d3.jpg
32e165b1ed343f9c42b3973d5955bcf5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I don't recall if I "went off" in this thread too, so I'm posting this in case I did. Damage control, if you will, embarrassing as it may be. I'd like to say that I'm not used to it, but that would be a lie.

My 1/4 Kabuki issue is being resolved as I type...

"Anger Management, table for one!"

>

And the Public Apology Tour continues...

HOH did reply, and there was apparently a breakdown in communication. ENS did their job exactly as they were supposed to, so I apologize for any negative implications, and/or subsequent inferences.

ENS is back in my bookmarks, and in high regard. I WILL be purchasing something from them immediately, as my way of showing good faith.

Thank you HOH, and thank you ENS. The issue is being corrected, and I am totally satisfied with the results.

Sincerely,
~DPL

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And I thought you taught anger management courses. Shall we call you Charlie from now on?

Oh, I could teach them alright. And I've got the holes in my walls to prove it.

My past is littered with them too. :facepalm:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I'm not so concerned about mean-spirited behavior ... I am curious as to what questions will be asked and how they will be answered though.

Edit: well, the big question was just asked :smokie:

Willie FP can't answer the question "will the Maple Leafs make the playoffs this year"?

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I don't recall if I "went off" in this thread too, so I'm posting this in case I did. Damage control, if you will, embarrassing as it may be. I'd like to say that I'm not used to it, but that would be a lie.

My 1/4 Kabuki issue is being resolved as I type...

"Anger Management, table for one!"

>

And the Public Apology Tour continues...

HOH did reply, and there was apparently a breakdown in communication. ENS did their job exactly as they were supposed to, so I apologize for any negative implications, and/or subsequent inferences.

ENS is back in my bookmarks, and in high regard. I WILL be purchasing something from them immediately, as my way of showing good faith.

Thank you HOH, and thank you ENS. The issue is being corrected, and I am totally satisfied with the results.

Sincerely,
~DPL
Glad it is working out for you DP!!!

Gun Metal Kabuki... Gun Metal Kabuki... Gun Metal Kabuki...

Huh, What, I not say Nuttin!!!

LOLz, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread