Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good Almost Friday Morning!

According to tracking, my petcock lever should deliver today, which means I'll be able to ride tomorrow!!! Not that Ive been able to ride this week with the rainy weather we've had. But tomorrow is supposed to be pretty nice. Still around 90, but they arent showing any chance of rain for the moment. That usually means that the humidity will be down too. And the guy that runs the shop that I take my bike to is thinking about doing a bike night Saturday evening. If he does, I may just have to leave the kids at home and run up there for an hour or two.

I'm thinking about selling my bike again. But this time, it will be to upgrade to a newer bike. Specifically, something like this:
yzf-r6s.jpg

A Yamaha YZF-R6. 2003 or later. Of course, I have to get mine sold then find one thats a decent price thats in good condition. I have faith. :)

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I forgot to add my quotes in... :facepalm:

We're bailing. It's Mr. V's birthday.

*poof*
I hope you told him happy b-day from all us'n's

** Ditto! Happy Birthday Peggy!:bday:

Wow, I'd never heard of that, the "prime position". Mine have always had a choke. Full open in the winter until you get past the 2nd traffic light, and about half open to start and then off in the summer. Hondas tend to be cold blooded. :p
Mine has a choke too. The Prime is really only used until it starts. Once it's going, you flip it to ON and leave it choked until it warms up, then un-choke it. It usually doesnt matter, and it will start while at the ON position. But if it catches, then hesitates, and wont stay running when choked, Just a quick flip to PRI, and it'll fire right up.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I still have no email. Not a happy witchdoctor. Time to put a curse on the provider. :glare:

But I did wake up, so it's a good day.
I agree that waking up is always a good thing. It certainly beats the alternative.

Sorry you're email is down though. But look at the bright side. Now you dont have to deal with dummies!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Nice bike, James.

Nothing but regular housework planned for today. Hubby went back to work today. I may run up to town and go to Ollie's for k cups. They have a box of 80 for $25. It's not a name brand but I've tried it and it's good.They also have cappuccino. Yum!
Mrs E drinks their cappuccino K-cups regularly. The white chocolate caramel mostly. Just remember, it's an instant powder, so you need to run a cycle of water through it after each cup

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
The caramel cappuccino kcups are my favorite. I have to hide them from Alex or he'll eat the powder without making a drink. :blink: I keep them in my craft closet. :laugh:

I just sat down with Alex and went over some of the new school rules since he's started math, his last class. We have to pay $60 a month until he finishes and then we cancel the subscription. He wasn't particularly thrilled with my expectations but they're really not that bad....Do three chapters a week, breaks are allowed but can not play games on computer, once school is finished then chores must be finished before he can get on the computer to play, the only excuses for not doing school or chores is if you have a fever or throwing up, which I want proof of. :facepalm: Last, not complaining or avoidingIf chores or school. It told him that we are just trying to help him become independent (because he's no where near ready), be happy (which he isn't), and successful at life (not in his his work but in general as a person). But, he has to do his part to work towards these things. He said ok on everything and didn't get upset but now you know where he is? On the computer playing a game after I've told him no less than three times to get off. He can physically over power me and I know he'll put up a fight if I go in there and try to turn the game off.

Just to let off some steam....I am sick of this being my life. If I'm not crying then I'm pizzed off. I want so bad for him to do things that other kids his age do. I feel like I'm grieving for the life he'll never have.

I'm done. Sorry.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
My mom isnt a very imposing woman. I was taller than she was before I was in my teens. And by the time I was 13, I outweighed her by a considerable amount (well before I started to get fat). But she always made sure I understood that no matter how big I got, there was always an "equalizer" close by if I ever decided to forget to respect her. A lamp. Baseball bat. Desk chair. If it could be picked up and swung, it was deemed an "equalizer". At the time, I kinda half thought it was a bluff. But I can guarantee you that I never tried to call her on it. Even now, I'm not sure if it was a bluff. But even now, I refuse to call call her on it. And its just one more reason I respect her as much as I do. Not just because she is my mother, but because I knew no matter how much bigger than her I was and am, she wouldnt, and still wont, take no sh** from me, or anyone else.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
That's the exact understaneing that I wish he could stick to it. We've tried everything we know to try,, including
things that were not in the instructional book that came with the kids. :laugh: The things that he struggles with are sometimes him being a teenager but a lot is related to the autism. We've had quite a few holes in the walls, broken door (Morgan helped with that one.) and we tried on more positive direction we bought him a punching bag. Sadly, he doesn't recognize emotions they wey a typical kid will so. A lot times he is very attentive when he sees me crying but not other emotions. It's hard to explain, sorry. With him my fear is that he's gonna be sitting on my couch until he's 45. We won't always be here to take care of him and he is not able to live alone. If he doesn't make some drastic improvements then we'll have to start looking in to some additional options for when we're gone.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
(((Tiff))) You need an "equalizer" too!

James, Sonny was in the same boat. And still wouldn't call me on it.

Age and treachery always trump youth and skill. :D
Hehe. I know my mom sits back and giggles every time she thinks about it.

Changes are coming to the website, we're adding rewards. Of course they won't work if we leave the site with the size drop down, so I have to re-vamp the entire thing. :facepalm:

And the 15mls should be back shortly, WOO HOO!!!!!!!
15mls??? I see what youre typing, but the words dont make any sense in that order...

Who would want to order anything smaller than a 120ml???

If/when you need a site tester, let me know and I'll give you some feedback.

Mr. V said send him up for a few weeks. :evil:
OOH OOH!!!! CAN I COME TOO!?!? MmmmmmmCURDSandBEEEERmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread