Not open for further replies.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I'm on the 12 step shinyitis program...I tripped.:D
I don't have any PT tanks anymore, just curious...and I have avoided the TC monster!

Somehow I've stopped myself from buying it, too. I'm wondering if Katya pulled the trigger. She sounded pretty close. :D

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Somehow I've stopped myself from buying it, too. I'm wondering if Katya pulled the trigger. She sounded pretty close. :D
I have so many isticks and Air tanks, just have no interest at this point...take great joy in hearing other's experiences with them!
That, of course, is subject to change....

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Good Morning, Air Heads! It's supposed to be an unbelievable 104 degrees here today. In Oregon! :shock: Guess I'll just stay inside and vape.

Hot in Southern California also.

A Good Day to board up the house and to Kick-Back inside.

BTW - What part of Oregon are you in? I've got an Aunt/Uncle in the Grants Pass area.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Afternoon! I have changed so many times, I'm not doing it this time. When I'm just starting to get content with something, they shoot out another toy (exactly like computers.. updateupdateudate). Not going there, just yet.:) I'm sticking with the original 'Airs for now.. hopefully a long while.
vape (chair).gif

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Afternoon! I have changed so many times, I'm not doing it this time. When I'm just starting to get content with something, they shoot out another toy (exactly like computers.. updateupdateudate). Not going there, just yet.:) I'm sticking with the original 'Airs for now.. hopefully a long while. View attachment 476576
Amen Brother! It's the "just yet" is why I left mine subject to change...they may start giving them away! It could happen! :lol:

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Hot in Southern California also.

A Good Day to board up the house and to Kick-Back inside.

BTW - What part of Oregon are you in? I've got an Aunt/Uncle in the Grants Pass area.

I live in Salem, about halfway up I-5. It's usually about 84 this time of year, so 104 is a bit much. And we just had a heat wave a few weeks ago. I swear I had cooler summers down in the San Francisco Bay Area than here. :D

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Good Morning, Air Heads! It's supposed to be an unbelievable 104 degrees here today. In Oregon! :shock: Guess I'll just stay inside and vape.
Wow In Oregon! I was complaining out in our 91 today .. We were near a hundred for a week in June here

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Amen Brother! It's the "just yet" is why I left mine subject to change...they may start giving them away! It could happen! :lol:

I won an Innokin Disrupter from one of the give aways, so it could happen. You should follow that thread. Every Friday, they have a Quick Question, then they pick the ten best answers and give those 10 people a Disrupter. You never know, they could like your answer. I won and I wasn't even seriously thinking my answer was what they were looking for.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I'm finally enjoying a much better batch of coils although, these are my last five. Today, I've had a coil running at 7.8 (1.6 ohms) and it's outstanding. This is what my first batch was like.
I never had to jack up the wattage to get my 'Kool cigarette, hit'! :laugh:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I live in Salem, about halfway up I-5. It's usually about 84 this time of year, so 104 is a bit much. And we just had a heat wave a few weeks ago. I swear I had cooler summers down in the San Francisco Bay Area than here. :D

That is Hot for Salem.

Heck... 104 is Hot for Any Place. But at least in someplace like Death Valley, you expect it to be that Bad.

Yeah... My Aunt has said that it has been an Unusually Bad Summer. She's in Gold Hill which is between Medford and Grants Pass.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
BTW - On my way to the Post Office to mail another member some Titanium Wire, I noticed a Dollar Tree in a Strip Mall.

So I bopped in and they had these Gauze Pads for.... Wait for it... Wait for It... 1 Dollar.

guaze-jpg.456444

They look like they should Work Perfectly for Sleeve Wick Material.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
BTW - On my way to the Post Office to mail another member some Titanium Wire, I noticed a Dollar Tree in a Strip Mall.

So I bopped in and they had these Gauze Pads for.... Wait for it... Wait for It... 1 Dollar.

guaze-jpg.456444

They look like they should Work Perfectly for Sleeve Wick Material.
They're the best ones. :)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
I'm finally enjoying a much better batch of coils although, these are my last five. Today, I've had a coil running at 7.8 (1.6 ohms) and it's outstanding. This is what my first batch was like.
I never had to jack up the wattage to get my 'Kool cigarette, hit'! :laugh:
Likewise! After ten bad coils in ten days, I'm back to Life as we Know It! Low wattage, high flavor. These are old (4 months?) eleaf coils, from a batch from S-V or ???. They are without knurls, and each one came in an individual hard plastic container. The coils from hell were in strips of five hard plastic containers. No other differences, except that the knurlless ones aren't burning out faster than a polician retracts a morning declaration.

PS- Weather report from Mid-Coast Maine: continued very hot and humid, with possible thuderstorms (again) tonight. Good weather for making sun tea, then sitting on the front porch in a rocker with a good book, Paquito D'Rivera playing in the background.

Last edited:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Likewise! After ten bad coils in ten days, I'm back to Life as we Know It! Low wattage, high flavor. These are old (4 months?) eleaf coils, from a batch from S-V or ???. They are without knurls, and each one came in an individual hard plastic container. The coils from hell were in strips of five hard plastic containers. No other differences, except that the knurlless ones aren't burning out faster than a polician retracts a morning declaration.
I've went through hell and back all summer. Figures this is the last batch and I'm gonna go on a recoiling binge. :laugh:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
They're the best ones. :)

It was Kinda Cool because I have Probably passed that strip mall 10,000 times and have Never Noticed that there was a Dollar Tree in it.

And I was thinking about how well my GS Air MS works on a iStick 20W Mini for doing things like running to the Post Offce. When I look up and Blam-O, there Is a Dollar Tree.

LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread