Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I'm sold on tc....a nice pocketable stealth vape size would be nice to have.... But not a fan of the eleaf one.... Must see video!
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

I really hope vaping manufacturers keep offering smaller-sized vaping devices. There needs to be more options for something like the size of the iStick 20w, if there was something that size but say, 60 watts, it'd be a game changer. I don't like my mods sticking out of my pockets. ;)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I really hope vaping manufacturers keep offering smaller-sized vaping devices. There needs to be more options for something like the size of the iStick 20w, if there was something that size but say, 60 watts, it'd be a game changer. I don't like my mods sticking out of my pockets. ;)
That will happen more and more as battery tech improves

Reactions: Utsuru

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
My toy arrived yesterday...so happy with it.
5604a2bc3b9ee905750629bacf5dd98d.jpg

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Very nice, no issues with the chip or fit/finish USMCotaku?
Nope..... Not only does it look great, it works great as well..... It's battery life is good, big easy to read screen, and..... Adjustable tcr, running Ti wire on it now, accurately :p
My only gripe..... I'm a bit ocd, and it picks up fingerprints just looking at it :p

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
@a_rey88 , any chance of a hand check pic of the Reliant? (to see it's actual size)

tumblr_nsd2mc8C9G1uzg2sro1_540.jpg

Here's a hand check of one of our prototypes. This unit is unfinished and just raw metal. I should be able to get a hand check of a production unit sometime today for you guys too! We also have Nickel coils for our Phazer tank on the way very soon!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

Here's a hand check of one of our prototypes. This unit is unfinished and just raw metal. I should be able to get a hand check of a production unit sometime today for you guys too! We also have Nickel coils for our Phazer tank on the way very soon!

Thanks! Thats a really nice size. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Reactions: a_rey88

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

Make one in brass! :p

Reactions: a_rey88

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA

Looks like it'll feel really good in the hand, I like the button placements as well, nice!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

Any more info out yet?
Will it have user upgradeable firmware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread