Status
Not open for further replies.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
My new tootle puffer toy arrived today. Have to love the Provari mini prices at the moment :cool:
I even managed to talk a mate into selling me a polished mini as well. :banana:

Where are you finding good Provari mini prices. I love the look and size of them! That purple is nice!

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I don't care how anyone vapes, just as long as they aren't smoking.

But don't you dare make fun of my mods.

provari_bobo_pumpkin.jpg

Where's the purple Classic?

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Good job on the tutorial Boden, but I have one question. Dont you fire your coils to get them hot and then squeeze them together?

I dunno about Boden but I never do that. It just concentrates the heat, which makes more vapor... definitely not a good thing for me. It can lead to scorched wicks too, if you're not very careful and absolutely perfect on wicking amount.

Andria

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Ahh the spaced vs compressed argument. Spaced coils have more wet wicking in contact with the hot wire as the wick will go up a bit on each side of the wire. Kinda depends on the wire gauge and how many watts you push as well.
Indeed.... At lower wattage it's not as big of an issue, but at mid range power spaced coils (kanthal builds) have much more spit back :p

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Where are you finding good Provari mini prices. I love the look and size of them! That purple is nice!

ProVape has good prices in their specials section. Don't let the term "blem" scare you, it refers to a cosmetic flaw that most of us have never been able to find. The unit is still brand new, works fine and comes with the standard 1-year warranty. Specials of the week Also, if you're verified, you sometimes find reasonable prices in the classifieds.

I love them all, what kind of tank is on the blue and white one?

Do you mean my blue and white tank?
Bobo_China_tank.jpg

It's a cheap Chinese clearo, sometimes called a "Calabash" and sometimes a "Gourd." It comes in a single bubble or a double bubble. Cheap is the operative word. It's one solid piece of plastic (including drip tip). There was something I didn't like about it (I can't recall now), so I switched the bottom with another BCC, an Aspire I think. I bought it for appearance, but it vapes okay, although it still tastes like plastic.

$4.69 Calabash Style Bottom Coil Clearomizer (2.8mL) - 2.4ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
ProVape has good prices in their specials section. Don't let the term "blem" scare you, it refers to a cosmetic flaw that most of us have never been able to find. The unit is still brand new, works fine and comes with the standard 1-year warranty. Specials of the week Also, if you're verified, you sometimes find reasonable prices in the classifieds.

Do you mean my blue and white tank?
Bobo_China_tank.jpg

It's a cheap Chinese clearo, sometimes called a "Calabash" and sometimes a "Gourd." It comes in a single bubble or a double bubble. Cheap is the operative word. It's one solid piece of plastic (including drip tip). There was something I didn't like about it (I can't recall now), so I switched the bottom with another BCC, an Aspire I think. I bought it for appearance, but it vapes okay, although it still tastes like plastic.

$4.69 Calabash Style Bottom Coil Clearomizer (2.8mL) - 2.4ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I have seen them on the net but for some reason thought they were not for liquid. I love the bubble look.

Inni

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Pasadena, California, US
Hmm, I wonder what we have taught you. Since you've been here we've talked about where we live, music, look outs, cats ... yes and cats. :) We haven't even talked of tootle puffing. I just put in that phrase on purpose. It hadn't been used for over 10 pages and we don't want the forum police swooping on us and exiling us to some cold corner of the forum. :) Glad you like it here.

:D

I actually learned about the tootle puffer thing in another thread.

I've been reading in the reference section - trying to learn at least some of the lingo and what to expect after you quit analogs.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I have seen them on the net but for some reason thought they were not for liquid. I love the bubble look.

You might be thinking of the "Globe." It's glass and designed to work with wax/gel e-solid and, ummm, other things. Below is a review, but you have to go to his site (and have Flash enabled) to watch the videos. The link is above the first picture. The videos are worth watching. I can't figure out why it's not popular with cloud chasers.

31PTd-iLBsL._SX300_.jpg

Esolid, the gel/paste eliquid concentrate is back again | E-Cigarette Forum

You can also use it with liquid, but despite this video, I've heard it works better with e-solid. These isn't really a review, it's a vendor promo.

Last edited:

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
You might be thinking of the "Globe." It's glass and designed to work with wax/gel e-solid and, ummm, other things. Below is a review, but you have to go to his site (and have Flash enabled) to watch the videos. The link is above the first picture. The videos are worth watching. I can't figure out why it's not popular with cloud chasers.

31PTd-iLBsL._SX300_.jpg

Esolid, the gel/paste eliquid concentrate is back again | E-Cigarette Forum

You can also use it with liquid, but despite this video, I've heard it works better with e-solid. These isn't really a review, it's a vendor promo.

Interesting..i dont know why i find the idea of a gel scary.

Reactions: TrollDragon

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Good job on the tutorial Boden, but I have one question. Dont you fire your coils to get them hot and then squeeze them together?
I could have but a tutorial for spaced coils is easier for a beginner.

I could do a coil tutorial on the contact spring coils I also use.

Anyone interested in that?

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

Provape themselves. because the P3 has superceded them there are only $100. I was looking at the gunmetal zenkote which is stunning but this purple is all me :p

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
My new tootle puffer toy arrived today. Have to love the Provari mini prices at the moment :cool:

I even managed to talk a mate into selling me a polished mini as well. :banana:
I LOVE my mini...trying to talk hubby into another one for my birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread