4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
drooling-smiley.jpg

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Why do we make reservations and place never accommodate you for the time that it's confirmed for.

It's just a lazy way to do a pre head count for the night.

Omg had mussels sautéed in a garlic sauce with sausage, baked clams, crab legs, old bay shrimp and a rare piece of prime rib.

Sounds great
Except I don't like muscles and only fried clams. And I prefer new bay shrimp. The old ones are, well old.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Omg had mussels sautéed in a garlic sauce with sausage, baked clams, crab legs, old bay shrimp and a rare piece of prime rib.
Yea, that's how we keep a comma in the cholesterol count!!!

And I'm back from the Doc. Everything is better, all my numbers. My last physical was 2 years ago, and I stopped vaping 20 months ago. He said my lungs sounded so much better, near perfect. Do I credit this to stopping smoking?

Why not?

It is not due to exercise. Other than walking Scape, shaking juice bottles and getting more beer from the basement...

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Yea, that's how we keep a comma in the cholesterol count!!!

And I'm back from the Doc. Everything is better, all my numbers. My last physical was 2 years ago, and I stopped vaping 20 months ago. He said my lungs sounded so much better, near perfect. Do I credit this to stopping smoking?

Why not?

It is not due to exercise. Other than walking Scape, shaking juice bottles and getting more beer from the basement...

That's great news!!!!!! :toast:

Morning all

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning y'all. Am loving the heat wave lately. A lot less achy and creaky than I have been. Nothing exciting going on around here just been enjoying the pool while we can. School supply shopping this weekend yay! Little princess will be in kindergarten finally and they go full day every day here. I bet she will be worn out at first

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Morning y'all. Am loving the heat wave lately. A lot less achy and creaky than I have been. Nothing exciting going on around here just been enjoying the pool while we can. School supply shopping this weekend yay! Little princess will be in kindergarten finally and they go full day every day here. I bet she will be worn out at first

Isn't it awesome to have some heat and sun!?!? And full time school= MORE TIME FOR THE MOM! Hell ya

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Grandson Zack is having breathing problems. My daughter changed out his traech twice to no effect. He has been taken to emergency room at the hospital. Could use some prayers.
May He shed His Mercy and Grace to your grandson, his mother and grandmother.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Grandson Zack is having breathing problems. My daughter changed out his traech twice to no effect. He has been taken to emergency room at the hospital. Could use some prayers.
Oh I hope he's alright! After getting good news a setback feels so much worse. Hugs to you all!

Reactions: DaveOno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread