Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning Army...
...and I mean early morning! Waking up in my comfy office chair in front of the com is a bit disorienting, but at least I didn't drool all over the keyboard, and wake like this...

Momma gets the house to herself all day...

Kewl, as BK would say. You made it safely. How long before you turn around and come back with a full load? That's the real deal... Hope you get this...

...and not this...
Well little man will still be here til next year. All the preschools in the area were full :(

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Morning Army...
...and I mean early morning! Waking up in my comfy office chair in front of the com is a bit disorienting, but at least I didn't drool all over the keyboard, and wake like this...

Momma gets the house to herself all day...

Kewl, as BK would say. You made it safely. How long before you turn around and come back with a full load? That's the real deal... Hope you get this...

...and not this...
I have a car load going back a week from tomorrow. :D. I did a bit of both of those on the drive up here :lol:

no video??? ;)

I don't do video on myself. :lol: Kids would be more interesting...possibly.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. It IS Friday ! :toast::party:
Slept something like 10 hours last night. Must have needed it. Could be an easy day today, so I might even stay awake long enough to watch a movie tonight, Taken3 and The Battle of the Five Armies came in from Netflix yesterday, looking forward to seeing them.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day, and a Great Weekend when you get to it :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Adding my good morning in here.

Oh, I surely do not miss the days of having a 2 year old in the morning. ROFL. He is not feeling well either so it is double the blessing. :blink: At least he isn't feeling as bad as he did the first day. Poor thing

Anyway, I did have a second of quiet time. Actually got a cup of coffee in me before the youngest got up. The older one just puts the tv on at a low volume and sits there till dad wakes up :D

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Who is taking care of Mr. Robin while you are gone? Poor boy!
More of a poor boy than you can imagine. He was walking around his Mom's house checking the work the guys are doing. Somehow he managed to step into an ant mound. He has some nasty looking blisters and a swollen foot. Ugh. Poor thing!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
More of a poor boy than you can imagine. He was walking around his Mom's house checking the work the guys are doing. Somehow he managed to step into an ant mound. He has some nasty looking blisters and a swollen foot. Ugh. Poor thing!
Maybe his mommy will pamper him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread