Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Maybe a bombardment of user pictures fighting to get their coils lined up or pictures of everyone's RDAs with lined up coils in front of the airholes might help them realize what we like and not that we want some randomness just because they feel it works better.
I agree. The email response I got from them also said something along the lines of, "some users say that building the coils up higher helps a bit." Leading me to believe they didn't in fact intend for coil building the way we've been doing it. I guess in their tests, they were building the coils lower and going the indirect airflow route. Seems really strange to me. The overall response I got felt like they were saying, "you're building it wrong". So hopefully others will speak up too!

Reactions: Cacique

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
This design looks interesting to me. Like someone else said earlier, I ignored this thread as I thought this was like the big dripper. Are there any other tanks like this were you dont have to manually press to drip and have more or less normal rda decks?

Sure, a lot. The ones most similar to the Aromamizer are the Aqua v2 and SE, and the Focloud. They all have holes in the chimney that feed an RDA type deck.

Other RTAs with RDA decks: Orchids, Cthulhu, Epoch D1, Silverplay, Billow, Goblin. I've seen others as well, but don't always remember the names.

BagrX2

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2015
Sure, a lot. The ones most similar to the Aromamizer are the Aqua v2 and SE, and the Focloud. They all have holes in the chimney that feed an RDA type deck.

Other RTAs with RDA decks: Orchids, Cthulhu, Epoch D1, Silverplay, Billow, Goblin. I've seen others as well, but don't always remember the names.
Thanks for the reply. I think I might have worded that a bit wrong. What I should have said is any more that are like this that have a open rba deck like this one without bottom airflow or juice channels to mess around with like normal tanks. Basically a rda with a tank on top kind of like how a genesis is a rda with a tank on the bottom. Im sorry if I am making no sense, in my head its perfectly clear.
Anyway...
I like that it looks like you wic it like a normal rda, just putting the cotton in the well, and that it has direct side airflow, don't have to worry about limiting airflow like I do in the bottom airflow tanks I have had as much. It just looks like I can make my 3mm coils I prefer and use it the same as my clt or mxv4 but with the benefit of not dripping.
The tanks Ive had in the past are the lemo drop, drilled for more airflow, subtank min, and currently goblin mini. All of these had issue with the size of the coil restricting airflow forcing me to drop down to 2.5 or 2 to make them work for me.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Thanks for the reply. I think I might have worded that a bit wrong. What I should have said is any more that are like this that have a open rba deck like this one without bottom airflow or juice channels to mess around with like normal tanks. Basically a rda with a tank on top kind of like how a genesis is a rda with a tank on the bottom. Im sorry if I am making no sense, in my head its perfectly clear.
Anyway...
I like that it looks like you wic it like a normal rda, just putting the cotton in the well, and that it has direct side airflow, don't have to worry about limiting airflow like I do in the bottom airflow tanks I have had as much. It just looks like I can make my 3mm coils I prefer and use it the same as my clt or mxv4 but with the benefit of not dripping.
The tanks Ive had in the past are the lemo drop, drilled for more airflow, subtank min, and currently goblin mini. All of these had issue with the size of the coil restricting airflow forcing me to drop down to 2.5 or 2 to make them work for me.

The Focloud has a Magma type deck with bottom airflow like the Magma.

I think the Aromamizer is the only RTA with side airflow.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Ok, I just did something totally nuts for me with my spare deck :D Quad verticals. I'm feeling a little chicken though about testing it. That was a lot of leads to keep track of, and I should have gotten a lighted magnifier before attempting such a thing. I'm getting old, you see.

Going to eat and debate seeing what happens.

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
I would like to personally thank the generous folks at Steamcrave. I had some issues with my order I placed on Sunday, but today these showed up.
IMG_20150730_191831309_zpskwu8atny.jpg

The best part is, I only ordered the 3ml version!:banana:

Stand up customer service that answered my emails in a timely fashion, shipped super fast, and has added me as a loyal customer.
Thank you Steamcrave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread