Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Ah now that I see which thread you are referring to I think it was a good thing it was deleted. The original post sounded .... retentive me and was really asking for it. I read a couple of pages and just slinked out... did get a feeling it was going to get ugly..... or fun... depending which side you happened to be. :)

cincocc

Jul 27, 2015
Illinois, USA
I wondered about all of that "big cloud" stuff I kept seeing so, now I know, I am definitely a tootle puffer. And, hopefully, only a temporary vaper since I'm doing it to quit altogether, rather than to vape. We'll see! Either way, it's an improvement! Even with yucky candy-flavored juice I got - I'm awaiting something more tobaccoey than the Midnight Express which was the tobaccoiest flavor the local shop carries. Even so, I've been determined to tootle puff all day, rather than smoke. Still not liking the taste but I bought some tobacco that I don't like either, for encouragement. LOL. So far, it's working pretty good as I've only smoked about a dozen cigarettes since I got it. Yeah!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I was under the impression "retired" was a mod... i mean a moderator not a battery... got to be careful with shortened forms in here. :D

retired1 is a mod.

I was having fun, but I don't take posts personally. I'm also not mean or play with people unless they start it first. Notably, if I inadvertently hurt someone's feelings I apologize immediately. I don't have an agenda, except for safety.

Last edited:

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
retired1 is a mod.

I was having fun, but I don't take posts personally. I'm also not mean or play with people unless they start it first. Notably, if I inadvertently hurt someone's feelings I apologize immediately. I don't have an agenda, except for safety.

It bored me quickly. No creativity at all.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
retired1 is a mod.

Agreed. I think I caught that thread earlier, and like Papi, felt "more comfortable" taking my leave and "hiding in a corner"....

Reactions: TrollDragon

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
i haz a sad. i was having fun in the other fwed.

tinyipball.gif

Me too.

We were on fire! :D

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Now I'm dying of curiosity to know what thread that was. :D

Sadly, it went away. Basically, a member posted a rant about vapers using an incorrect term. Some other posters disagreed, but only because the usage is prolific - no one actually said he was wrong. Unfortunately, he became quite condescending and insulting, but he wasn't good at it. I love a good comedic zinger, even at my own expense, but I couldn't coax one out of him.

Last edited:

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Sadly, it went away. Basically, a member posted a rant about vapers using an incorrect term. Some other posters disagreed, but only because the usage was prolific - no one actually said he was wrong. Unfortunately, he became quite condescending and insulting, but he wasn't good at it. I love a good comedic zinger, even at my own expense, but I couldn't coax one out of him.

Ah. I saw that thread, thought it was a little much to get upset about and went on my merry way. :rolleyes:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Well, Ocelot, what sometimes passes for "comedic" today was called "crude" back in the day......Admittedly 100 yrs ago. So, maybe that person just doesn't know any better.....or I've just gotten too old!

I don't think crude passes for comedic. Crude doesn't make one laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread