Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Attention: HASTUR ppl.... I just watched a couple of YT videos on the hastur and noticed a few common complaints or cons.... The 2 the are important are the following.....

1) The Allen for the grubs is the wrong size or the grubs just suck..... I spun a couple, just don't know which gave first? I had extras for other atties I replaced mine and the wire locks down perfectly now.

2) The Deck o rings... They both fit a little loose, but I found that using THIS DENTAL FLOSS (its flat) once around, cut with scissors don't use the onboard (?) cutter because it'll fray and be a pain to feather it into the groove .... tightens both up and aligned using a little ejuice...... Floss is a very common fix for loose orings and bad teeth.... lol.
d0110999e8dc3e63275181f3d20fe7e0.jpg

Both aren't really cons for me because of the fixes are soo easy..... so, I still rank this baby right up near the top.

I wasn't getting any leaking, after a day of use, I noticed that the inner base afc ring would come out with the outer sleeve, and the afc was easily knocked out of position.

Here endth the lesson jk..... With a pic, I think you can see the floss under the clear o ring.
759fc55a9b5dc675159ac13b49a8d2ba.jpg

Last edited:

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Yep, They included the wrong allen key size.
E-mailed them, they sent the correct one.
I had a bunch of them, but just wanted to let them know.
Yes, o-rings are a tad loose, but still very happy with it.............
How long have you been using it... Because I didn't really have a problem until today (used it all day yesterday without an issue) the condensation/juice worked it's way in between the 2 sleeves and loosened them up...... My experience anyway....but currently a non issue!
Edit sorry can you pm me their email address? We should all let then know even though it's a $45 atty the more ppl that chime in the better version 1.2 will be! Please.
Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    How long have you been using it... Because I didn't really have a problem until today (used it all day yesterday without an issue) the condensation/juice worked it's way in between the 2 sleeves and loosened them up...... My experience anyway....but currently a non issue!
    Edit sorry can you pm me their email address? We should all let then know even though it's a $45 atty the more ppl that chime in the better version 1.2 will be! Please.
    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    Had it a few weeks. It was drop shipped to Catfish, one of the first conversions.
    cs@cthulhumod.com
    CTHULHU MOD, RTA, Hastur RDA

daveinleics

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 8, 2011
    England
    My Nectar finally arrived! I thought my postman had forgotten me.

Really nice looking attie. I've only had a chance to throw a quick build in it and have a few toots and it is slightly on the warm side for me but very smooth. It is at about 1 ohm, so I will try it at a slightly higher resistance that should suit me better. Interesting contrast to the Stumpy which is just perfect for me with the same build. I'm off on holiday for a few days tomorrow, so will have more of a play with it when I get back.

Another real nice job Tom - many thanks :)

Graywolf1911

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2015
    Mason City, IA, USA
    Stumpy final 20. Stop at 15. Same as before $107 with mini tip $117 with chuf tip add regular shipping
    Mini tips: black,white, SS. Chuff tips black or white.
    1. BENTHOS Black mini
    2. IonMan Black mini
    3. Houndb Black chuf
    4. NatGasMan Black mini
    5. freedogg black chuff
    6. kkiet Black chuff
    7. distortoblotto Black mini ( bank draft sent)
    8. Sqonker SS Mini
    9.keepsmiling black chuff
    10. Rocceral black chuff
    11. Graywolf1911 white mini & white chuff (payment sent)
    12. mrrickyyap
    13. Raynman

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2012
    Not in Colorado yet!
    Price Change per Brett Jamison Reed (King of Praxis)
    Derringer Caps, new style $28 each or $25 with derringer at $60
    Praxis raised the price on the caps from $25 retail to $30 retail so unfortunately I must follow suit.

Black delrin
    1. rudedog
    2. Nautilusfan
    3. kingdal
    4. Yiorgo
    5. yinsen
    6. Beez0527
    7. Alawot
    8. BENTHOS
    9. Goofy2302
    10. Calpis
    11. NatGasMan
    12. sqonker ( $20 with a derringer)
    13. penguiness
    14. EZinTN

White Delrin
    1. Yinsen
    2. penguiness
    3. NatGasMan

Brass
    1. penguiness
    2. kkiet
    3. YePsTeR
    4. NatGasMan
    5. B2L
    6. Mommabird62
    7. inswva
    8. rudedog
    9. Loop1224
    10. EZinTN

SS

Copper
    1.Loopy1224

Derringers Bottom Fed $60.00
    1. Kingdal
    2. kkiet
    3. mommabird62
    4. BENTHOS
    5. NatGasMan
    6. sqonker
    7. penguiness

I also have complete derringers bottom fed, and knurled to stop the spins. On sale for $60 each.
    The retail price on the caps is $30 I'll go $28 separately or $25 with a derringer. Fair enough?
    Price change Per Brett Jamison Reed (King Praxis)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread