LOL! I LOVE my grenade!!! I always wanted a light pink one. :D

RedGrenade_11x16.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I remember seeing a pic of the Disruptor side by side with a couple other mods. I'd really like to see that if anyone knows where it is. I'm really torn between this or another Coolfire 4. I'm leaning toward the Disruptor just because it's new and cool I guess, but I know I love the CF4 already.
I have a couple of pics.
coolfire and disrupter.JPG
Coolfire and Disrupter
disrupter and mpv.JPG
MVP 2.0 and Disrupter
istick, disrupter, coolfire.JPG
Disrupter, iStick 50w, Coolfire IV.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
USPS mail truck came and went today, still no Disrupter. How has everyone's arrived? Fed Ex? UPS? My pessimism is growing by the day in terms of this lovely device arriving on my doorstep, anyone near or in Arkansas receive theirs yesterday or today?

Edit: UPS just delivered some stuff to my house seconds after I posted, no Disrupter. :(
Mine came FedEx for the last leg. I know you are getting yours, but WHEN is the question. I really hope it is sooner rather than later. :(

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
On average, how long is it taking to receive the Disrupter once you've won? I just want to know what to expect.
Mine took 2 weeks to the day, but others in the same quick-draw haven't yet received theirs.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yeah. I want it. I'll have to think on it for a couple days, but I'm definitely leaning toward the Disruptor, since I already have the 2 Coolfire 4s. Maybe I'll win still. Lololol.
I use mine equally. They are both awesome, but I just love my Disrupter. :)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Anyone from the second round of winners receive theirs yet I live in a huge building in Chicago don't want it to mysteriously vanish wish they would of sent an email with tracking
I got mine on Monday. But I live on the West Coast.... It came UPS.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Lol

Andria, we know quite a lot about very strong ultra sonic frequencies.

We use them medically to pulverize stones inside the body, avoiding surgery.
Those are many thousands of times stronger than you can get from any thing the size of an ecig.
You'll be quite safe from a hand held Ultrasonic personal vaporizer.
Vaping would be prolonged exposure near the head.... Quite different from short bursts for medical purposes...... They also use radiation for x-rays....... Go ahead and stick a little radiation device in your mouth all day though......:p

Back to the regularly scheduled silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread