Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Just had few weeks of vapeing mainly on a kanger sub tank, but I always come back to the erl... Love this damn tank, never gets old

+1 :thumbs:
Have 3 STM's (one of loaded with Ni200 OCC) which are nice and I like & enjoy them and what they do.
But, they ain't the ErlK by ANY means. I use the one w/Ni200 on my SXMM in TC every now and then for a tank-full just to be sure I don't get too spoiled and warped by the EK's Superiority.
Plus there are times when my situation requires the Rig may be exposed to "Harms Way" & increased possibility of Danger.
The STM's are Expendable in Battle if necessary.
The Erl K is most definitely Not.
God save the Erl-Long Live the Erl :thumb:

Reactions: qorax

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
American: its a windshield, not a windscreen. It doesn't have holes.

Brit: we invented the language.

American: we invented the car.
Wasn't it Daimler Benz in 1886 in Germany? I have a commemorative coin from 1986 about it... Somewhere...

Regards
Tony

Sent from my keyboard through my phone or something like that.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
The first self powered car (steam) was invented by a french dude. The first internal combustion car powered by gasoline was invented by Benz. America (Ford) was the first to mass produce cars with an assembly line. You could get any color as long as it's black.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Yes, but it wasn't the first internal combustion engine. Apparently there was one that ran on hydrogen (probably our best future energy source, being the most abundant element) :)

I found it interesting that several were being developed around the same time frame, and at a time when they wouldn't have known about each other. Like some weird stream of consciousness, "its time to develop an automobile".

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
The first self powered car (steam) was invented by a french dude. The first internal combustion car powered by gasoline was invented by Benz. America (Ford) was the first to mass produce cars with an assembly line. You could get any color as long as it's black.
You can have other colors?

All the cars in my family were/are black.

It's much more rewarding looking at them 20 seconds after washing them. You can see a difference!

After 40 seconds they are dirty again but boy those 20 seconds really make me smile :D

Regards
Tony

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Yes, but it wasn't the first internal combustion engine. Apparently there was one that ran on hydrogen (probably our best future energy source, being the most abundant element) :)

I found it interesting that several were being developed around the same time frame, and at a time when they wouldn't have known about each other. Like some weird stream of consciousness, "its time to develop an automobile".
Isn't that what I just said? :p

Steam = Hydrogen.
The first self powered was internal combustion via hydrogen or steam. The first internal combustion via gasoline was from Benz. ;)

You can have other colors?

All the cars in my family were/are black.

It's much more rewarding looking at them 20 seconds after washing them. You can see a difference!

After 40 seconds they are dirty again but boy those 20 seconds really make me smile :D

Regards
Tony

That was a famous quote by Henry Ford.

I had one black car when I was 20 yrs old and never again. My truck (Ford! :D ) is Red Candy Metallic. One of the pigments was from Japan and after the tsunami, the color was replaced with Ruby Red. The only color I've duplicated was silver and only because the first car was a handed down car from my sister when I was 18.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
All cars and trucks must be red or black or both. Neon red Dodge Ram so the next truck will be black.
Red with black...
DSC_1477_zps8ae7f377.jpg

Reactions: roxynoodle

Yozhik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Chicago, IL
+1 on Black. My Jeep is Black (Wife prefers dark Grey metallic on hers). It's also very dirty right now.
Thanks for the reminder. I need to run it through the Auto-Wash this Weekend.
I'll be sure to take the EK on the SXMM along for the ride ;)

A Jeep without dirt on it isn't a Jeep. Admittedly though, we sometimes must wash it to get all the bugs off the windscreen. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread