nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Sweet! Nows where's the door swap pics! Haha

You know, I thought about that just a little while ago! It is a task for tomorrow!

With the new Mini's two magnets matching them with only one on the older Mini's is impossible. Also some of the doors magnets push away from the ones on some of the other Mini's.

But I will, and can switch the Tumbled and Polished Brass doors for a pic. It has been fun switching all of them around just to see how they looked!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I have been reading some of the first lounge thread, but I think it will take me along time to learn all the history in there.

Thank you :)

KAS

The Timeline thread is the easiest way to see the REO history in pics. Each picture has the date of the picture initially being posted. So you can see the order of release of each of the style of REO.

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
Here's a renewed mini that I had refinished for my girlfriend. Rob did an outstanding job on the new paint job, new 510, and contacts. GF is absolutely lovin it. Thanks Rob!
98184ed498e89b2597233017dd14c55a.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Here's a renewed mini that I had refinished for my girlfriend. Rob did an outstanding job on the new paint job, new 510, and contacts. GF is absolutely lovin it. Thanks Rob!

Wow if I were a girl I'd be tickled pink with that shade of pink! Lol. Nice! Matching drip tip and button.. man she must feel loved!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

What a sweet gesture. Keep 'em happy and you will be, too. My father told me that... he was told to by my mom.

Nice work, Rob.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX

I am not usually a pink type person, but this mini is absolutely gorgeous! I would buy this one in a heartbeat!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I got 2 more of these today, 1 brass LP tumbled, and the aluminum LP tumbled, I set up the tumbled brass with another Chalice III. I have not taken any pics yet, but I will. I am not sure why but I really love these brass ones. :)

KAS
I think my 14500 mini's are my favorite REOs mods, They are like vaping a Zippo, I don't mind the 3ml capacity and the battery life. Those are a pretty fair tradeoff for the ultimate pocket ability and great performance that these little beasties deliver!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I got 2 more of these today, 1 brass LP tumbled, and the aluminum LP tumbled, I set up the tumbled brass with another Chalice III. I have not taken any pics yet, but I will. I am not sure why but I really love these brass ones. :)

KAS
What does that bring your total of reos to, if I'm not bein too nosy? Glad you're enjoying them! I haven't been able to use my mini 2.1 much yet, but can't wait. I bet these would be great too

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
What does that bring your total of reos to, if I'm not bein too nosy? Glad you're enjoying them! I haven't been able to use my mini 2.1 much yet, but can't wait. I bet these would be great too

Not too nosy at all, I now have 4 Woodvil's, and 4 of these mini's. I still need to get a few more bottom feeder atty's, but I figure I need the devises to put them on first. I still like a few of the woodvil's that are on the site, but I am really wondering what the ones Rob has not put up on the site yet look like. I don't have any of the metal 18500'sor the 18650's yet, I have not even looked at them yet.

KAS

Last edited:
Reactions: Spydro

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I think my 14500 mini's are my favorite REOs mods, They are like vaping a Zippo, I don't mind the 3ml capacity and the battery life. Those are a pretty fair tradeoff for the ultimate pocket ability and great performance that these little beasties deliver!

That is what I like about these, I carry a few extra battery's and I am good. :)

KAS

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Not too nosy at all, I now have 4 Woodvil's, and 4 of these mini's. I still need to get a few more bottom feeder atty's, but I figure I need the devises to put them on first. I still like a few of the woodvil's that are on the site, but I am really wondering what the ones Rob has not put up on the site yet look like. I don't have any of the metal 18650's yet, I have not even looked at them yet.

KAS
I'm so tickled you are loving them! Can't imagine what you do with all these mods you have, not just Reos, but am so glad you love them and can get them. Which attys have you tried besides the chalice III's?? Now that we have ya in Reoville, we'll have to get ya to come visit us on the back porch. Several reonauts are now porchers.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

KAS

KAS
spygratsreo.jpg
X2
spygratsreo.jpg

I do love the new Mini 1.0's as well. Three of them have become my daily drivers with Chalice III's on them. I like my old 2011 OG Mini as well, but not as much with a Hornet on it (a Chalice doesn't fit into it) so it seldom gets used. Am preferring the Mini/Chalice combo to the point that most of my other Reos are not seeing as much use as they were. The "newness" might wear off some, but 1.0's will always be in my daily routine from now on. I have been pondering what colors my next couple will be. TRB, Hammertone, Orange/Black and even the fingerprint magnet polished brass have been calling my name. Have also been considering how many more Chalice III's I'm going to need eventually to have them on all my Mini 1.0's and Mini 2.1's. Currently I have 7 Chalice for 9 Mini's that can run them, so up to a half dozen more maybe. Since I discovered Reos I've been getting quite fond of bread and water, an occasional can or two of beans. :)

r145dds.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread