Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Was pretty funny....I knew how to drive in it, no one else seemed to be able tp
I know, right? I spent most of my childhood in Northern Michigan. I was excited to see real snow again! Driving in it was no big deal. :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I know, right? I spent most of my childhood in Northern Michigan. I was excited to see real snow again! Driving in it was no big deal. :)
I grew up in MN... Snow didn't seem like such a big deal...lol...till I saw ppl try and drive in it...HILARIOUS

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's a weird issue. I usually just use the xfinity online thing to watch everything. Rarely watch anything as it airs except Walking Dead, lol. Steampunk'd looks pretty interesting, too.
I record almost everything and then watch it with no commercials, lol. I have everything I watch set up to auto record and set at "new episodes only" but Skin Wars doesn't play by the rules. It happened with some other show a few years ago but I can't remember what it was. At least that one is off the air now, lol!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
:)
I think the baby chick is completely out of the egg by how loud its chirping is now, but I am not completely sure cause momma hen had the little fella hidden very well ;)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
Awwww! :hubba:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thanks' sweetie.....Sheri picked up 2 cool fires in the classies...one for her, one for her daughter.... It's really for her daughter...I'm not sharing the pic of the one I did for her....cause it's a surprise
SQUEEEEE!!!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Drat! My headache is coming back. Really need to get down to the VA hospital and get checked out.... Get these headaches far to regularly
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Dude...get them checked...we all worry about you!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That should not be very hard at all. The stores (what few we have here in Mayberry) are filling up fast with blue and green. :D
Lol...if you find a tiny one, send it here...I'll make a goodie for your Disrupter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread