Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Me, too. I like Almond Joys, but pick the almonds off which turns them into, drum roll, Mounds! I don't like nodules in my food.

And I love almonds, but I prefer the dark chocolate on the Mounds. They could put almonds on Mounds too and they'd be just as good. Of course that would really mess up their jingle.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
I showed everyone in the HO last night, & just posted to the Front Proch, but thot I'd share here too since some only hang out on the Back Porch. I have a big month this August. I have my 1 year smoke free anniversary on August 1st, & later on is my birthday, then around the 25th I have the stem cell transplant for the RA. So 3 reasons to celebrate means I have a good excuse to do this:
View attachment 476581 View attachment 476582

Congratulations!! It's gorgeous! You sure do have a big month coming up. Wow. Glad it's all good!!

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
I like em both. Doree doesn't like coconut so the only way I get it is to buy it myself or have a birthday (German Chocolate Cake).
Good Morning everyone. Cleaning house and packing for the big trip. We're going to try to make it in one shot, wish us luck. It's 13.5 hours if you don't stop anywhere which ain't gonna happen. Gotta pee and eat don't ya know! :w00t:

Have a safe trip. No need to rush. Take your time and arrive in one piece! Sorry to hear about your MIL. But at least they know what's wrong and get her fixed up. We'll be thinking of you.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
@Kenna Happy Vapeversary!!!!! Wahoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
upload_2015-7-31_2-6-45.jpeg

@bigbells

Hope you have a great one up there with your family!!!

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I think Bells is tomorrow. :D
yeah, but you know me, I never know what day it is. Didn't realize it had already gone past midnight when the calendar on the puter said July 31st. Kenna's v-versary is tomorrow too, but we're just starting the party early

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well, got Kenna's vapeversary a day early, and didn't get littlebird's........hers IS today.

Happy Vapeversary sweetie!!!! I could only find two vape cakes, and have already used those for you on other threads, so this one will have to do :)
images

dunno if it's one year or not.......but since you just joined ECF I'm takin a chance...... here ya go, just in case it's more than 1 year....
upload_2015-7-31_7-34-7.jpeg

Ever how many years..........that's such a great thing!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread