Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
I haven't made it but once read a clone recipe for a juice called frankenvape which at the time was popular.
1 part – Kiwi (double)

1 part – Orange Cream

1 part – Marshmallow

1 part – Irish cream

Could use your Orange in that instead of orange cream

I have read people having trouble finding a good orange and most using an orange cream.
Possibly because orange may be a strong flavour and their using too much or just not made good by the companies.

Cherry

Raspberry

Orange

Dulce de Leche

Cotton Candy

Orange pairs well with: almonds, basil, berries, brandy, cherry, chocolate, cilantro, cinnamon, coffee, cranberry, fig, ginger, grape, hazelnut, mint, nutmeg, persimmon, pineapple, vanilla

Mandarin pairs well with: cardamom, cherry, chocolate, cinnamon, coffee, fig, ginger, nutmeg, tropical fruits, vanilla, star anise

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I have been having fun with my Grandsons. They are up on their semi-annual visit from Houston.
awwwwww so glad you're having a blast with them!!

@Kenna Happy 1 year Vapeversary!!!!!!!! Wahoooooooooo!!!!

upload_2015-7-31_2-10-24.jpeg

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
We can take turns whackin him!
I really like that idea. Whack A Sloth!
I do hope she's not a paperclip.
Paperclips do make handy vaping tools.
I have the TFA Orange Mandarin, now I just need a good recipe. I hope it is as good as it smells.
Good luck with the fires. My Son-in-Law used to travel around the states and fight the fires. He loved doing it, however, his boss was very slow at giving out the paychecks.
It is a great job but don't think I'd like the slow pay part. If nothing else, at least the government pays you on time.

They arrested the person who started the fire. Acreage was lowered to 204, containment up. Today comes the thunderstorms and their squirrely winds. :glare:
I haven't made it but once read a clone recipe for a juice called frankenvape which at the time was popular.
1 part – Kiwi (double)

1 part – Orange Cream

1 part – Marshmallow

1 part – Irish cream

Could use your Orange in that instead of orange cream

I have read people having trouble finding a good orange and most using an orange cream.
Possibly because orange may be a strong flavour and their using too much or just not made good by the companies.

Cherry

Raspberry

Orange

Dulce de Leche

Cotton Candy

Orange pairs well with: almonds, basil, berries, brandy, cherry, chocolate, cilantro, cinnamon, coffee, cranberry, fig, ginger, grape, hazelnut, mint, nutmeg, persimmon, pineapple, vanilla

Mandarin pairs well with: cardamom, cherry, chocolate, cinnamon, coffee, fig, ginger, nutmeg, tropical fruits, vanilla, star anise
Wolf, as your title states, you are now a Vaping Master! :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
They arrested the person who started the fire. Acreage was lowered to 204, containment up. Today comes the thunderstorms and their squirrely winds. :glare:

Hope you get enough water out of those to do some good - and that the lightning doesn't start more.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
How have you been Flamingo ?
In a recent speed read through posts I think I read something not good was coming your way ?
Doing well Wolf, how are you and Mum holding up?

We have a fire close by that was not looking good two days ago. Threatened the homes and animals of a number of friends. We were back in pre evac mode for a while. One thing to evacuate because Mother Nature cut loose, quite another because of an arsonist or careless individual. The weird part is I'd just put up a picture of a FT vape case I was thinking of getting primarily because it would be easy to grab in case of a fire. It's all grand to have your vapeocalypse stash but does no good if it burns up. But as it stands now, there are other communities in a far worse position than we are fire wise.
Hope you get enough water out of those to do some good - and that the lightning doesn't start more.
Prediction is leaning more towards dry lightning today. :(
Seems to me, fire + rain + wind = ... catch22. :(
It is. Weird fact: We're in the middle of the worst drought in 1,200 years. A week or two ago, Yosemite broke their rainfall records for the day and (I believe) month. Landslide in a fire scar closed one of the main highways into the park. I admit it, one of my favorite vape things to do it sit outside vaping and listening to the thunder boom DOWN the canyon. It's almost as good as a mini vacation, until the battery dies. Need to remember to take a spare battery out there with me.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana

Shortly after I joined ECF I saw a thread where someone had misread your name as Flaming Tutu. I laughed because I had read it that way too. That's quite a visual image.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Shortly after I joined ECF I saw a thread where someone had misread your name as Flaming Tutu. I laughed because I had read it that way too. That's quite a visual image.
I hate to admit it, but when I've skimmed through, I've read my name that way. I number of times I've missed that people were talking to me because they called me Flaming. :lol:

Inni

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Pasadena, California, US
Welcome to the front porch Inni. Check out our back porch too (I think someone just posted the link to it a couple posts back).

So, how long have you been vaping and what's your current gear and juice?

Hi :)

I've been vaping only (no analogs) for almost 4 months now. I had a few false starts before I got serious about quitting tobacco. I was a dual smoker/vaper for about 6 months before that.

I'm currently using the Kangertech Kbox Mini - the starter kit (basically as it came in the box).

I have not learned how to rebuilt coils or anything yet, but I would like to.

I vape at a low wattage [tootle puffer], about 7-7.5, 3.0V, 1.2 (horseshoe looking thingamabob)...

I have about 5 pen style pvds - but the Kbox Mini is way better!, so I don't even use them anymore.

I have been trying different juices, usually something with menthol. I recently tried a caramel flavor and I like it too.

:D

Inni

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Pasadena, California, US
Welcome, Inni! Here's the best thing about the porches: Every time you come back, the folks here welcome you with open arms. Extraordinarily generous people hang on these porches!

Thank you , and thank you all for the warm welcome. I have noticed how very nice everyone is here! It's actually the first forum experience I've had where there are not a bunch of trolls running amuck!

I'll be popping in as often as I can! :thumbs:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Thank you , and thank you all for the warm welcome. I have noticed how very nice everyone is here! It's actually the first forum experience I've had where there are not a bunch of trolls running amuck!

Hope you do pop in often. We love to have ya!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Ha. Inni, we have a Porcher named Runamuk!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

I've been vaping only (no analogs) for almost 4 months now. I had a few false starts before I got serious about quitting tobacco. I was a dual smoker/vaper for about 6 months before that.

I'm currently using the Kangertech Kbox Mini - the starter kit (basically as it came in the box).

I vape at a low wattage [tootle puffer], about 7-7.5, 3.0V, 1.2 (horseshoe looking thingamabob)...

I have about 5 pen style pvds - but the Kbox Mini is way better!, so I don't even use them anymore.

I have been trying different juices, usually something with menthol. I recently tried a caramel flavor and I like it too.

Those pen styles can give a good vape with the right topper, and are a fine backup anyway :)

Rebuilding is a lot easier to do than to explain in words o_O, and when you're ready, ask. We'll sure try to confuse the dickens out of you before pointing you to good youtubes :lol: Depending on the topper and your budget, rebuilding can be a good way to save a few $$ over time. Of course, if you move to true rebuildables, you MUST build your own.

This horseshoe thingamabob? Ω

That's the Greek omega, stands for ohms, aka resistance. (And at least on a windows machine, if you hold alt, press 2,3,4 and release the alt key, you'll get it on screen.)

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

If I am not mistaken that kit comes with the new Kanger Subtank Plus. I have two of them and really enjoy the vape they give. I have only rebuilt the RTA once and have yet to use it. I have been too lazy. I use the .5 Ω coils at 20 watts and really enjoy it. The original Subtank was one of the tanks that I used to finally put down the cigs. You Tube has been my friend when I started learning how to wrap my own coils and wick them properly. Don't hesitate to ask us for assistance when you are ready to learn a new skill.

Those pen styles can give a good vape with the right topper, and are a fine backup anyway :)

Rebuilding is a lot easier to do than to explain in words o_O, and when you're ready, ask. We'll sure try to confuse the dickens out of you before pointing you to good youtubes :lol: Depending on the topper and your budget, rebuilding can be a good way to save a few $$ over time. Of course, if you move to true rebuildables, you MUST build your own.

This horseshoe thingamabob? Ω

That's the Greek omega, stands for ohms, aka resistance. (And at least on a windows machine, if you hold alt, press 2,3,4 and release the alt key, you'll get it on screen.)
Thanks, David, I wondered how to make the Ω symbol. Love learning new things. :nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread