Calling all Fruit Lovers, would love your opinion on the best fruit flavors you have had !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manga

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
If you like sour fruits I recommend these two: Sour Palace: with strawberry and pineapple, by Qeens Lab and
Pomy Deluxe: with granadine by Queens Lab.
If you like sweet fruits i recommend: Fairy Dust by The Mad Alchemist its a Strawberry/Apple/Pear combination.
Or Blutos Paradise which is Pineapple and Coconut by Maximum Velocity.

Reactions: figment_oyi

Hunter Carroll

Jul 29, 2015
For my favorite manufactured juice I run beard Gains Double Trouble Dapple with 3mg, it's an 80VG/20PG juice. Chucks very good for an 80/20, double shot on the Apple, smells INCREDIBLE, super smooth. My personal favorite is my DIY 100VG/0PG straight cherry. Formulation is Vegetable Glycerin and ~18% by volume pure cherry flavor extract. Goes in so very cherry and comes out with almost a vanilla aroma that all of my friends love. Plus it's a total $$$ maker.

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
For my favorite manufactured juice I run Beard Gains Double Trouble Dapple with 3mg, it's an 80VG/20PG juice. Chucks very good for an 80/20, double shot on the Apple, smells INCREDIBLE, super smooth. My personal favorite is my DIY 100VG/0PG straight cherry. Formulation is Vegetable Glycerin and ~18% by volume pure cherry flavor extract. Goes in so very cherry and comes out with almost a vanilla aroma that all of my friends love. Plus it's a total $$$ maker.
Who makes (18% pure cherry) that ?

Hunter Carroll

Jul 29, 2015
Who makes (18% pure cherry) that ?
I just use a cherry flavor extract found at Wal-Mart, according to my research it is 100% safe to Vape. I was just saying I use about 18% flavor in my juice. For example I make 60ml bottles. So it would be 10.8ml (about 2.191 U.S. Teaspoons) of flavoring + 49.2ml of VG.

puddinman

Jun 6, 2015
Nicoticket's Gravity is my favorite fruit so far followed closely by 5 Star Juice's Miso Juicy. Gravity is a fruit mix that is bright and tart without being cloyingly sweet and Miso Juicy is straight lemon/lime.

ETA: I also mix Miso Juicy with a cucumber/melon juice from Monster Vape (about 75% Miso Juicy). Very refreshing. If only I could find a chile juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread