[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
a spammer is spoofing my email, so I cant add it to the spam list, cause I occasionally mail myself stuff and I'll never get it. it's diabolical! :lol:
I had that happen to me a few years ago. People (family) were starting to ask me why I was sending them junk (some of it really untoward stuff). After months of unsuccessfully trying to hunt down the culprit and resolve the issue, I bit the bullet and initiated the nuclear option. New hard drive, new email, replaced all bank cards and credit cards, edited all my accounts, notified all my contacts...the works. PITA, but the only thing that satisfied my trepidation. I hope you have better luck.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Well, I'm okay, nothing a little rumchata can't fix, but the car...the left half of the front bumper peeled like a sardine can and the car is leaking..something. papa is gonna be thrilled when he returns from his cruise. Don't think JBweld will fix it, not like I have any, but it did cross my mind among other things on the drive home.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I dunno, sure makes me feel better. Guess I lucked out it was such a clean break and the light is fine..just gotta figure out what the leaking stuff is
car_zpscgmlbk7g.jpg

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
HA! Well, I grew up in a auto shop, so I'm sure I can figure out what it was. There was just a big puddle of it left in the parking lot I pulled into after the accident. Wasn't really thinking about finding out what color it was at the time :p
Annndd of course it rained last night, that figures. Also the police adopted this new program, so you get your crash report online, but it costs $10. Just basically everything to screw me. Trying to just laugh it off like I normally do, but it's kinda hard this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seleya

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Yeah, we wern't going very fast, and I barely felt the impact. My back is more sore than normal and theres a bad crick in my neck, but I'm just gonna chalk that up to sleeping awkward. I used my redneck engineering skills and duct taped the bumper back together the best I could, might have to redo it every month or two, but sure beats dropping 200-300$ on a new one :confused:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Oh, I went out and checked all the fluid levels, everything seems to be good, well the important stuff anyways. Might see if I can borrow some jacks and get up under there, see what happened. *shrugs*

My guess is the a/c, but we'll see.
That's weird. Refrigerant will evaporate before it forms a puddle. I think it was Mercury tears.

Reactions: mekakeisei
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread