Goodbye Ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kropotkin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Maine
It's been three years since I quit smoking, and I only vape occasionally now. I'll always be grateful to the "vaping community", if there is such a thing, because I could never, in one million years, have quit without ecigs and ECF.

Of course, I did spend huge amounts of time and money on liquids and mods and all sorts of gear. I don't regret a bit of it, because I think that the technical/hobbyist/collecting aspects of vaping are exactly what made it challenging and interesting enough to replace smoking for me. That's what made me feel invested in the brand new, very active experience of being a vaper instead of a smoker, and I'm sure there are lots of people who share this point of view.

If you don't share this point of view, though, I suggest you learn from this experience, and move on to quitting methods that are simpler, cheaper and less gear-based.

Snus, maybe? I don't think that requires any gear whatsoever, and I understand that many people find it very effective. :)

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I also hit the new and fancy mod mode of buying the newest most powerful mod that came out. But it has for the most part stopped. I went back to the beginning now and really only use a Provari 2 with a Kayfun Lite 2 Clone. Gives me the vape I want as the big powerful box mods I do not want to get used to that vape and my body requiring it to be satisfied. My spending has slowed down on vape gear as well. Now days I am at a point of vaping with what I got. Got nicotine to last me and wife a few years. Often say to my wife, I don't know how people vape if they are not at least a little mechanically inclined. CHEERS!

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Sorry to see you go. I know vaping isn't the road to quitting for everybody, but it was for me for sure. You might think about keeping a mod and a tank and a couple of coils around just in case you want to puff on something that tastes good once in a while. And you may end up back on the bandwagon with us down the road. I see a lot of folks on here that don't stick with it till the 2nd or 3rd try.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
actually...I don't really remember. All I know is we use to have a lot of fun dropping the word in a thread. That, and I had several...they all still work.
That piece of junk?!? It's not even user upgradable! What he needs is one of those 2 mega watt box mods, that have at least three different threads here on ECF, about how it failed! Thats the sign of quality!

I don't even know what you're talking about!

[emoji6]

Sent from my Commadore 64 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread