Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'll never use all the watts in mine either. Some how the other day I took a hit and it was up around 33 and I thought I was going to ignite. I vape all over the place. As low as 5 and as high as 19.

Loft my all day is his tobacco. I burn through that stuff like crazy.

You and moi both, kiddo!

Morning Ikenville :)

Nice mod, 5'er!

This will likely make Kat and Wharf laugh, but we have a heat advisory here as we approach 100 today. And Katie has decided that I'm her taxi to a hair appt and the grocery store.

Chase's dental surgery tomorrow, and a GI Dr appt for me on Monday. Gonna be a long, nerve wracking weekend.

Loftie, do you have a surgery date yet? If you said, I missed it.

Grats on the good Chase news, Boviniade.

I know the feeling Bo. I got a dr. appt. in 1.5 hrs. another one at 7:30am tomorrow and I already had 2 this week. Seems it's all I ever do anymore.

To the finish line, Studders.

Welp (to steal a well known phrase from one of our favorites :) ) ... I keep trying and will not catch up soon. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hope all are doing well! Good to see you around more Classy and Loft!!! 5C.... Please talk to other docs.... and, yes, maybe an attorney.

Sure do miss you all!!! I'll be back around more regularly real soon. Oh yeah! I don't think I ever told ya'll... well I think I told you I needed to install the recessed lights in the new kitchen? And... I'm sure ya'll know how you have to be careful in the attic where you step? Welp... I have a short attic and can't see very well and one of the crossboards that I stepped on wasn't a crossboard I had put there. It was piece of trim. It didn't hold. We have a new place for a sky light if we want!! It's too long of a story, but I am ok. Luckily I landed at the edge of the steps and didn't go down. Pride hurt more than anything :(, but I did have some complications. I will be back soon.

Miss you all again!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! Oh Due, what an adventure! Hope you're ok, but man, that was a FUNNY ...'d story!

I found out a lot more about what's going on. I may be in for yet one more operation.

The FINISH LINE ...... stay focused. :)

Let us know, would ya? I've got a machine upstairs that I'm considering putting it on. It's the one that has "8" on it now, which I have decided is less useful than a politician.
  • There's a guy on the corner in a Windows cardboard cutout suit, handing out the CD's, along with a coupon for a free order of fries.
  • My neighborhood Jehova's Witnesses gave me one with my weekly copy of The Watchtower.
  • Rumor has it that local massage parlors are also handing them out with every "order".
  • Even the federal government is offering them a deeply discounted price, only $199.95 ("But wait! There's more!!!")

I never thought I'd see the day that Microsoft became so desperate.
Windows 8
Even ME didn't suck THIS badly.
And why don't just forget about the number "9" altogether - whaddya's say?
One more chance? Please?
Google & Apple are both about to lap us.

Wonderful, DPL! Huge smiles on this one!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
WHARF, BUDDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

grateful2.JPG

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
You don't need it for windows 10. I never had one for mine.
But if you need it for something else here's where it's at. How to Find Your Lost Windows or Office Product Keys

Thanks J5...I went to the Windows page and read that I would need the key. Maybe I misread :blush:

Chase is feeling better this morning. He was pretty unsteady on his feet last night, and had a bit of a case of the squeezles, so I moved his doggie bed over next to mine. He wasn't too happy being shunned to the floor, but I was afraid he'd try to jump off my bed and hit the hardwood as unsteady as he was. I think he got more sleep that I did tho...I was checking on him so much!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks J5...I went to the Windows page and read that I would need the key. Maybe I misread :blush:

Chase is feeling better this morning. He was pretty unsteady on his feet last night, and had a bit of a case of the squeezles, so I moved his doggie bed over next to mine. He wasn't too happy being shunned to the floor, but I was afraid he'd try to jump off my bed and hit the hardwood as unsteady as he was. I think he got more sleep that I did tho...I was checking on him so much!
No I didn't have a key. You might want to wait though because 10 is going to take some tinkering. My internet on that PC is acting up. I think I just have to create a new connection but that's why I put it on that PC instead of this one. To check it out first.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

He'll continue to improve as the day goes on. If his appetite is a bit funky, don't get overly concerned.

I was tempted to break out ALL of my Garcia ties (I've to a ton), and try to tie them around my neck and take a picture for Wharf. But I didn't want to ruin his birthday breakfast.

I hate ties, but if you've GOT to wear one (as I do), Garcia is the ONLY way to fly. They ROCK.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
J5, there was something in the upgrade specs that was wifi specific, but I can't recall exactly what. I have my updates to notify me but not download until I tell it to, hoping for some of the initial bugs to be worked out before I join the bandwagon.

DP he has continued to improve today. He ate his lunch, and I took him outside to walk around and then lay in the shady grass. He's back to his annoying barking at whatever wiggles outside of the window he watches while sitting with Gramma Katie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread