Status
Not open for further replies.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Finely a bit later (as I was busy with many things and catch the vagon late,had until now just the V1)
But that must be said : Tilemachos V2 is the best atty a bliss of a vape.
It almost like drinking the liquid with this big air hole and the fresh taste
Stay for a full tank!!
It's amazing!!
now I really hope the update of Tilemachos that will be made later for the Ithaka
Will provide the Ithaka with same vape abilities.

netlag

Aug 18, 2014
Greece
I never had the chance to see the Tilemahos V1, live. I am a big fan of the engravings that piece had. Anyway! My V2 is my one and only daily driver, and I hope I will be fast enough to grab the update as soon as it comes out. I am more than happy with the V2 as it is but I am already sold for the update.

1. I am really grateful that Imeo didn't launch a completely new version of Tilemahos, but instead, made the update available to V2 users.
  2. Being already blown away by the performance of the V2, I am curious to use the update and see the improvements.
  3. In the unlikely scenario, that I do not like the update much, I can just switch back to the old school V2, no problem. Win-Win !

I wish I could use a mechanical as a daily driver instead of a regulated box mod. That GG4S is awesome. Unfortunately I can't. A GG box mod powered by VIR would be everything I wish for regarding vaping!

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
Well, I'm getting the GG itch and want to get a couple Tilemahos V2, as I'm still really enjoying the V1 atomizers :vapor:
But noticed there's a rebuildable upgrade soon to be out for the V2!
So Imeo, a couple questions:
1- Will the V2 with the upgrade be available, or will I have to purchase both separately?
2- Will a solid mouthpiece and extended tank be available for the 21mm V2?
3- And ofcourse, when? :D

Thank you :)

Reactions: imeothanasis

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
Well, I'm getting the GG itch and want to get a couple Tilemahos V2, as I'm still really enjoying the V1 atomizers :vapor:
1- Will the V2 with the upgrade be available, or will I have to purchase both separately?

I thought Tilemahos update was for all versions.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

new rebuildable part will be sold separately mr. You will understand the reason when you will get it :)
2. Yes, soon buddy
3. 2 months for all the above

Reactions: mrZoSo

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Imeo
Any idea when some more of the new adjustable center pin extension thing's for the Tilmahos v1?? At esg
Yes - this question. I need a new center pin for the Tilemahos v1 and would like some spare parts, if possible. Where I can get these?

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Yes - this question. I need a new center pin for the Tilemahos v1 and would like some spare parts, if possible. Where I can get these?

Is it the 510 connector center pin?

If is so:

You have some options:

If your Tilemahos v1 has not air control:

www . ebreeze . eu /en/gg-golden-greek/tilemahos-accessories/tilemahos-center-post-pin-inox-detail . html

If your Tilemahos v1 has air control:

-The classic center pin:

www . ebreeze . eu/en/gg-golden-greek/tilemahos-accessories/tilemahos-center-post-pin-inox-for-ad-detail . html

-The upgraded center pin (this center pin is like the one on Tilemahos v2: adjustable and you can empty the collector tank without disassembling, by removing the adjustable small pin):

shop . gg-store .com/en/tilemahos-v1-spare-parts/782-tilemahos-update-ad-pin-center-post-extension-for-tilemahos-v1 . html

Please delete the spaces on the links.

:)

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Is it the 510 connector center pin?

If is so:

You have some options:

If your Tilemahos v1 has not air control:

www . ebreeze . eu /en/gg-golden-greek/tilemahos-accessories/tilemahos-center-post-pin-inox-detail . html

If your Tilemahos v1 has air control:

-The classic center pin:

www . ebreeze . eu/en/gg-golden-greek/tilemahos-accessories/tilemahos-center-post-pin-inox-for-ad-detail . html

-The upgraded center pin (this center pin is like the one on Tilemahos v2: adjustable and you can empty the collector tank without disassembling, by removing the adjustable small pin):

shop . gg-store .com/en/tilemahos-v1-spare-parts/782-tilemahos-update-ad-pin-center-post-extension-for-tilemahos-v1 . html

Please delete the spaces on the links.

:)
Thank you - I will check those links out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread